New logo/colors unveiled Monday

RamRod

25 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

The Rams head looks like they put horns on the Penn St Lion and changed the color and that LA thing is just sad. 

The hats sold out with that logo on it. A lot of people love the logo. I’m not a fan of it. Looks like it was made on a Mac in the early 2000s. Whatever as long as we got the yellow and blue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The hats sold out with that logo on it. A lot of people love the logo. I’m not a fan of it. Looks like it was made on a Mac in the early 2000s. Whatever as long as we got the yellow and blue. 

Lets be honest here though for a second. How many millions of lemmings are in LA will grab anything new just because it's there and new. The head is less terrible than the LAC garbage and the colors are perfect. The real test will be the uniforms and the helmet. 

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Lets be honest here though for a second. How many millions of lemmings are in LA will grab anything new just because it's there and new. The head is less terrible than the LAC garbage and the colors are perfect. The real test will be the uniforms and the helmet. 

It got me so mad when they  asked kevin! Are they going with the la horns or the logo on the helmet. And the sucka said he doesn’t know tbd. Are you ****ttttting me bro. Like come on man. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It got me so mad when they  asked kevin! Are they going with the la horns or the logo on the helmet. And the sucka said he doesn’t know tbd. Are you ****ttttting me bro. Like come on man. 

Helmets will not be impacted. Horns are the Rams brand. So much so it's incorporated in both logos. Can't imagine it's not on the helmet or sleeves, but we will see. 

If the blowback is bad enough over the logos, we might see the jersey/helmet release moved up. I read online the jerseys will be well received, more than the logo. 

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

The Rams head looks like they put horns on the Penn St Lion and changed the color and that LA thing is just sad. 

Woah, my wife said the exact same thing. 

I'm fine with the Rams head and the LA looks a lot better next to the word Rams, but man I'm disappointed. Especially when someone comes up with this immediately after:

• Like 3

I’ll take my apologies now...

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Helmets will not be impacted. Horns are the Rams brand. So much so it's incorporated in both logos.

Yea the helmets will have horns, but they are going to be THOSE horns. The Charger-reject/007 wannabe horns that look so dumb

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Woah, my wife said the exact same thing. 

I'm fine with the Rams head and the LA looks a lot better next to the word Rams, but man I'm disappointed. Especially when someone comes up with this immediately after:

The second one is sick 

• Like 3

I’m with everyone else—do NOT like this logo. The Rams head is undoubtedly better. With that all said, the LA logo does look significantly better next to the word “Rams” which is how it’ll appear in the end zones. On the bright side, despite the word “secondary logo,” I’m sure we’ll that one will appear on apparel a lot more than one would think. Most importantly—the colors are exactly what they should be. 

A big gripe of mine is that Demoff specifically said “don’t worry it’s not the one you saw on that leaked hat a couple weeks ago” when it was announced that it would be unveiled today. Literally the only thing difference is the shade of blue (which again is for the better, but still). 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:42 AM, The LBC said:

Considering I'm working from home at this point.  I'll just have the beer... with stronger stuff in close reach if I need to comfort myself (or try to cleanse my eyeballs).

So what did you end up taking that you haven’t posted lmao. My man straight knocked out once he saw that Bs. 

The rams head looks like a freaking Beta! 

A starving got damm goat !! NOT A FREAKING RAM. 

• Like 3