New logo/colors unveiled Monday

RamRod

I think the reason it's so disappointing is because it was so easy. Don't get too wild, draw from the past and move toward the future. Not do some other **** all together. Not one person asked for it to say LA. That's corporate bull****.

6 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The hats sold out with that logo on it. A lot of people love the logo. I’m not a fan of it. Looks like it was made on a Mac in the early 2000s. Whatever as long as we got the yellow and blue. 

So I don't mind the Ram head, but it's not that great all things considered. I think people just receive it well because it's next to the LA horn. Like the average girl with a ton of ugly friends.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

ED says it best. And he gets paid by the team. 

ED is a tough listen. I don't give his opinion much value. He's always going to stand up for a fellow RB and was scorned by the Rams later in his career so he's got some bias to him.

In general, my issue with the TG situation isn't how Todd was treated, it was how Snead botched the deal. Gurley made out like a bandit in all of this. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

ED is a tough listen. I don't give his opinion much value. He's always going to stand up for a fellow RB and was scorned by the Rams later in his career so he's got some bias to him.

In general, my issue with the TG situation isn't how Todd was treated, it was how Snead botched the deal. Gurley made out like a bandit in all of this. 

Tbh I linked the wrong tweet I have no idea what he said about Gurley.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Tbh I linked the wrong tweet I have no idea what he said about Gurley.

I....don't think I need to change my original resposne too much.. 

ED is a tough listen. I don't give his opinion much value. BUT I do agree they need horns on the helmet. That should never change. 

• Like 1

It's a meh logo, but honestly I don't think it's going to have this mass impact some people are freaking out about it having.  How often, particularly since the move to LA, do you really actually seeing the team logo with "Rams" spelled out and either the full ram head or the curvature on the R creating a horn shape?  It's the tiny little patch/screening on the center-chest of some jerseys (which depending on the manufacturer ends up being the NFL shield instead) and it gets used in some graphic splashes on sports show tickers and the like.  From everything I can tell it's not going to get use one the uniform sets (and that the uniforms are fire), so really this is just allowing the team to put out (new) apparel where this now replaces the logo that the put in place shortly after the move to St. Louis and the logo that just showed the horned helmet.

The vegan sheep (as I've taken to calling it) will likely get more use on TV than the horned-LA.  And the horned LA will likely get as much use as the Chargers' shield & horse logo does on things outside the stadium and apparel.

19 hours ago, The LBC said:

It's a meh logo, but honestly I don't think it's going to have this mass impact some people are freaking out about it having.  How often, particularly since the move to LA, do you really actually seeing the team logo with "Rams" spelled out and either the full ram head or the curvature on the R creating a horn shape?  It's the tiny little patch/screening on the center-chest of some jerseys (which depending on the manufacturer ends up being the NFL shield instead) and it gets used in some graphic splashes on sports show tickers and the like.  From everything I can tell it's not going to get use one the uniform sets (and that the uniforms are fire), so really this is just allowing the team to put out (new) apparel where this now replaces the logo that the put in place shortly after the move to St. Louis and the logo that just showed the horned helmet.

The vegan sheep (as I've taken to calling it) will likely get more use on TV than the horned-LA.  And the horned LA will likely get as much use as the Chargers' shield & horse logo does on things outside the stadium and apparel.

I just really don't want to see that LA soccer ball in the middle of the field. 

The Chargers did it right. If they make that smiley face the secondary logo, they knocked it out of the park. 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:37 AM, The LBC said:

Lmao. That’s exactly what I was going to call it!! But some bozo would have made my blood boil! And said that a Ram is vegetarian and what not!! Specially a goat, all they do is freaking eat grass. 

7 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

7boymfd1pwo41.pngthis is so freaking good 

looks great on merch(original logo) 

Gonna be honest, I can't unsee the phallic shape in the middle. It's a **** and balls from its forehead to its nose.

It's better than he real one for sure. Both have the phallic shape though lol

Edited by LARams91
  • Like 1