Emmanuel Sanders Signs with Saints

MacReady

14 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Hurts to lose for Niners about the same amount it helps the Saints. Big score. Saints and Buccs are about even.

NFC south could be lit if Teddy gets a good rhythm with some of his weapons 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Julio should’ve got a shoutout.

Ridley don’t belong with those names just yet.

Come on now Ridley for sure deserves a shout out  his last 2 years has matched yardage wise Sanders last 3 years and Ridleys TD amount over the last 2 years is more than Sanders last 5 years total with 17 for Ridley in 2 years and 16 for Sanders in 5 years.     If Sanders is being thrown in there then you gotta give Ridley his due as well he's earned it.

40 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Hurts to lose for Niners about the same amount it helps the Saints. Big score. Saints and Buccs are about even.

My fandom is probably clouding my vision but it seems the Saints are still the team to beat in the NFC South even with TB12 going to Tampa.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Come on now Ridley for sure deserves a shout out  his last 2 years has matched yardage wise Sanders last 3 years and Ridleys TD amount over the last 2 years is more than Sanders last 5 years total with 17 for Ridley in 2 years and 16 for Sanders in 5 years.     If Sanders is being thrown in there then you gotta give Ridley his due as well he's earned it.

Who has even thrown the ball to Sanders the past 3 years?  Outside of what 6 games with the 49ers his QBs have had arms barely better than mine with no help.  At least Ryan is an above average QB and Ridley has an elite #1 option, not to mention a very good running game.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

My fandom is probably clouding my vision but it seems the Saints are still the team to beat in the NFC South even with TB12 going to Tampa.

I would agree with this with Brees coming back and until the Falcons prove the last half of the season wasn't a fluke and the Bucs prove Brady is the key to bringing them back to their glory days.  The Saints should stay the team to beat until knocked off or proven otherwise.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Sanders is 33, cut the man some slack.Lol 

Rildeys just not in the conversation with top tier WRs right now. That’s no disrespect to him, I’ve got that man on my dynasty squad. But he’s no Thomas, Evans or Godwin. 

Sanders isn’t a bad comp though ;) 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Who has even thrown the ball to Sanders the past 3 years?  Outside of what 6 games with the 49ers his QBs have had arms barely better than mine with no help.  At least Ryan is an above average QB and Ridley has an elite #1 option, not to mention a very good running game.

See the problem here is im not knocking on Sanders im gladly putting him in the conversation as a solid target.  But to dismiss Ridley as a guy who can't put up the same numbers if given the chance just isn't correct imo.  Anyone who has seriously watched Ridley play knows he can be a #1 with his route running skills and speed.   He was a 1st round talent for a reason and has performed very well when called upon living up to his 1st round status.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I would agree with this with Brees coming back and until the Falcons prove the last half of the season wasn't a fluke and the Bucs prove Brady is the key to bringing them back to their glory days.  The Saints should stay the team to beat until knocked off or proven otherwise.

It’s gonna be a bloodbath of a division if Teddy can keep CMC and DJ moving... 

Just now, Dome said:

Sanders is 33, cut the man some slack.Lol 

Rildeys just not in the conversation with top tier WRs right now. That’s no disrespect to him, I’ve got that man on my dynasty squad. But he’s no Thomas, Evans or Godwin. 

Sanders isn’t a bad comp though ;) 

I haven't knocked on Sanders once at all dude im the one here giving him credit where it's due and all i said was Ridley and Julio should be there with Thomas and Sanders.  Even with Sanders age i think he is a credable WR all im saying is Ridley is just as comparable to make the list as Sanders is lol. 

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

It's even until Brady proves he can't win with the Buccaneers. That's just my thinking on this one because it's Tom Brady, an emerging defense, Bruce Arians, and a ton of skill.

Edited by DoleINGout

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

See the problem here is im not knocking on Sanders im gladly putting him in the conversation as a solid target.  But to dismiss Ridley as a guy who can't put up the same numbers if given the chance just isn't correct imo.  Anyone who has seriously watched Ridley play knows he can be a #1 with his route running skills and speed.   He was a 1st round talent for a reason and has performed very well when called upon living up to his 1st round status.

Oh the dude is legit, I'm not going to argue that.  Just saying that dissing Sanders numbers isn't fair due to who was throwing to him and the other weapons around him as well.  I think both would've performed similarly in the others situation.  Maybe the younger Ridley performs better as the #1 option due to burst and maybe Sanders performs better as the #2 due to his vet savvyness.  Good debate regardless though.

Just now, DoleINGout said:

It's even until Brady proves he can't win with the Buccaneers. That's just my thinking on this one because it's Tom Brady, an emerging defense, Bruce Arians, and a ton of skill.

Even?  Nah you need to prove it first.  I remember everyone fawning over the Browns with all of their signings... TB12 might not even be a good QB anymore considering how little the Patriots fought to keep him.