Emmanuel Sanders Signs with Saints

MacReady

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I haven't knocked on Sanders once at all dude im the one here giving him credit where it's due and all i said was Ridley and Julio should be there with Thomas and Sanders.  Even with Sanders age i think he is a credable WR all im saying is Ridley is just as comparable to make the list as Sanders is lol. 

I was just joking about the sanders comment, no worries.

As a duo that’s a fair comp, id obviously take Ridley over sanders for sure.

Just now, Raves said:

Oh the dude is legit, I'm not going to argue that.  Just saying that dissing Sanders numbers isn't fair due to who was throwing to him and the other weapons around him as well.  I think both would've performed similarly in the others situation.  Maybe the younger Ridley performs better as the #1 option due to burst and maybe Sanders performs better as the #2 due to his vet savvyness.  Good debate regardless though.

You literally made my exact point for me that i've been saying and trying to get across lol  and is the reason i said what i said about the tweet in the 1st place lol.  Not saying were any better as that all depends on what type of WR's you like more i just said they deserved to be there because the #1 and 2's were very comparable lol.    Saints and Falcons have better #1's in Julio and Thomas.  Bucs imo have a better #2 in Godwin for right now.  Indeed a good debate even though im not sure why their was one when you thought the same thing i was trying to get across in that last post  xD

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I was just joking about the sanders comment, no worries.

As a duo that’s a fair comp, id obviously take Ridley over sanders for sure.

All gucci my guy theirs no beef or disrespect here on either side.  We hate each others team but we play against each other enough to know what type of talent the other team has and hates going against sadly lol.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

These are some really good signings for 2020.

Someone should do an analysis with how deep they have gone in back-loading their cap. It could get ugly.

Oh, its bad. Real bad. But if we close our eyes really tight it's almost like it doesn't exist.  

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Oh, its bad. Real bad. But if we close our eyes really tight it's almost like it doesn't exist.  

They have done a really good job of keeping it rolling as Brees continues to age at the same pace as Tom Brady but wow, its gonna hurt when he is done.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

They have done a really good job of keeping it rolling as Brees continues to age at the same pace as Tom Brady but wow, its gonna hurt when he is done.

The year he retires we will eat a lot of dead money, but I think after they we should be fine. Just going to really suck when that happens. Lol

7 hours ago, JMG5 said:

The year he retires we will eat a lot of dead money, but I think after they we should be fine. Just going to really suck when that happens. Lol

As an outsider, it seems like they've made the decision to keep this window rolling as long as possible and hit a hard reset when the time comes (i.e. Brees leaves). Once that's your strategy, need to commit to it.

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I respect you @Raves but this statement by you is absurd. Not to mention the fact that it is without context to the situation of the Buccaneers from last year into this year.

Why is that absurd?  He was way below his normal standard and the Patriots barely tried to keep him refusing to give him an extension multiple times.  Also the same thing could be said about the Browns about last year where people thought they were going to be a playoff team etc and were still mediocre.  I'll believe the Buccs are legit when I see it.  Moves on paper are just that.  Even with the on paper great moves by the Saints, I'm not expecting them to be better than they were last year until I see it in action.

• Like 1