Sign in to follow this  
JBarrett1984

Barrett 4.0 MOCK DRAFT. updated 3/22

14 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

It's hard to see Miami give up a pick and pay big money to a guy who'll be 32 before the season starts.

Definitely agree. I have Miami keeping the pick and drafting OT Peart, Uconn.

47 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Love that deal for the jets though we would probably take Jackson or Cleveland over Higgins and then address WR in the 2nd

agree 100%. Originally had Cleveland at 20. Gonna switch it  back. Round 2, we can pick up Aiyuk from ASU

Decent for the Bucs, but I don't see how we pass on our choice of RB in the 2nd. I think Taylor is ours if that happens.

If the trade compensation is similar, there's a MUCH better chance that the Lions will trade for Chris Jones instead of Trent Williams. Decker is an above-average LT and they just signed Vaitai to play RT. With this trade down, we could always go and add Austin Jackson as LTOTF if we really want to move on from Decker. Chris Jones would be a great addition to that defensive line and is a younger guy. With all of the hate directed towards Patricia/Quinn, it would be a huge splash move that could only help on and off the field. 

Redskins would never A) trade for Cam Newton given what they currently owe to their own QBs and B) Send a package of Dunbar and a 2nd round pick.

The 2 picks OT & CB are good.

To make this even more realistic, Vikings may trade up from their current 2nd rounder, for a higher 2nd rounder.

They have: 2nd,3rd,3rd,4th,(extra 4th), plus more picks from Buffalo. Some kind of consolidation may happen, to get more quality over quantity.

Dantzler should drop to the bottom of the 2nd or top of the 3rd because of the slow 40 yard dash.  Give the Vikings Tee Higgins or Denzel Mims at that pick.  Then Dantzler could be their pick at the end of the 2nd.

I could see it going that way for the Vikings. I don't love it, but I could see it shaking out that way and them moving down with one 1st Round pick. I think that Jones is fine in round one, but mainly, does that mean we move Rieff to OG?

44 minutes ago, baramburu1 said:

No pick for the Lions in round 2???

Trade; Redskins trade OT T.Williams to Lions for 35th overall pick

I don't see the Niners drafting a safety with Ward back. WR,OT, and DT