Bucky Mock Draft #2. COVID 19 quarantine edition.

buckyMBA

5 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Dude, look at the current guys starting at that spot on this roster. Does Okwara look like either one of them? Look at the guy we just drafted at #12. Does Okwara look like him? 

Okwara is a 6'4 255 pound EDGE, in what universe is that small? He adds 5-8 pounds of NFL S&C muscle and he's no different than Preston.

7 hours ago, Joe said:

No way Randall comes back to Green Bay. Snacks is washed up.

AJ Green the CB should only be drafted if we expect him to play Safety. Not a fan of Okwara either. Like the Runyan pick, but he'll probably have to move inside. You give us the reason why we shouldn't even bother thinking about Corbin other than as a RS. Albert O is going to be a bust in the league; very D!ck-Rod-esque. I hope we draft the last guy just because the first five letters of his last name are phallic...

Randall signed with Houston so he won't be coming back to GB unless the Texans cut him this summer.

On 3/21/2020 at 2:47 PM, Golfman said:

I appreciate the time you took to put this together but this one is not my cup of tea. I am a Notre Dame fan and those two picks made me plug my nose. I'd OK with Okwara 62 if we didn't need an OT so badly. Also, 62 might be a little rich. Gilman at 94 is a no go for me. 

Okwara went #22 in CBS sports Mock draft.