Raiders sign WR Nelson Agholor

oakdb36

He wasn't signed to start (Williams and whoever we draft will be our top 2, with Renfrow as 3rd) and will likely be our 5th or 6th receiving option. 

He'll compete with the back end of our pass catchers, and if he returns to form/improves then we have a steal. At worst, he's a low end starter/high end rotational piece. Definitely not the total bum a lot of Eagles chatter makes him out to be. It's not like he's Seth Roberts.

For the immediate purposes, it's a fantastic signing that could pay huge dividends in the future. Great HOF WR? No. But if he's who you plug in a rotation as a 4th/5th WR, you're doing something right. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's an excellent WCO fit IMO. He can also run routes so he'd be an excellent #4. You don't want him playing lots of snaps, but in a 4WR alignment he can definitely beat a dime corner.

Yeah he should be a decent piece to the WR group, Especially if we draft Lamb/Jeudy at 12 because They will need time to produce.  I can see him getting more snaps early on in the year and then slightly reduced as the rookie(s) are comfortable and prove themselves.

28 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'll take Nelson Agholor over Seth Roberts 10/10 days of the week. Says more about Seth, but at least Agholor has been productive in the league.

Countdown to Nelson getting a case of the dropies every other game and not blocking AT ALL down field for Jacobs and Waller and me reposting in this tread like,"...well...sh**"!"

• Like 1