Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

Signed: DB Will Parks

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

 

philly guy wanted to play for us more than make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

philly guy wanted to play for us more than make money.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Philly Will is a high energy, jack of all trades master of none player. Played everywhere in the back 7 except outside corner and was admirable in every role. As mentioned, there just wasn’t a role for him in Denver as Fangio does not run much dime. He can definitely step in and be a capable starter and it won’t take long for fans and local media to fall in love with his personality. 

Edited by BroncoBruin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Philly Will is a high energy, jack of all trades master of none player. Played everywhere in the back 7 except outside corner and was admirable in every role. As mentioned, there just wasn’t a role for him in Denver as Fangio does not run much dime. He can definitely step in and be a capable starter and it won’t take long for fans and local media to fall in love with his personality. 

we probably play the most dime in the league. third safety is starter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

will Parks just said he’s taking over Jenkins position. Wonder what that means for mills?

3rd safety, the Sendejo/Corey Graham role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

will Parks just said he’s taking over Jenkins position. Wonder what that means for mills?

Mills will play that Corey Graham role in part

 they could be shifting things a lot. 
 

Our base almost officially could be a 4-2-5

And you have that hybrid LB/S in there As the backside LB. so really DB heavy
 

Get more speeD on the field

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I think that, I want Maddox on the outside. He looked good there, and now he won’t be forced to cover the one. I love leblanc as the slot. I think Slay Maddox and Leblanc is a good secondary. We moved Maddox to outside in the playoffs and I can see that continuing. Eager to see who wins that battle for cb 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah I think that, I want Maddox on the outside. He looked good there, and now he won’t be forced to cover the one. I love leblanc as the slot. I think Slay Maddox and Leblanc is a good secondary. We moved Maddox to outside in the playoffs and I can see that continuing. Eager to see who wins that battle for cb 2. 

Yeah I'm one of the few who also believes Maddox can be a good CB2 on the outside. Especially now like you said, Slay will exclusively be with WR1. So like Slay on Cooper and Maddox on Gallup for example. I'd feel good about that. Love LeBlanc in the slot and would love to extend him if he performs like he has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm still hoping we draft Dugger. This guy can be the 3rd safety, and Mills can be on the bench.

Edited by Jeezla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Yeah I think that, I want Maddox on the outside. He looked good there, and now he won’t be forced to cover the one. I love leblanc as the slot. I think Slay Maddox and Leblanc is a good secondary. We moved Maddox to outside in the playoffs and I can see that continuing. Eager to see who wins that battle for cb 2. 

People are sleeping on LeBlanc. Since he has gotten to Philly he has been maybe the only consistently good player in the secondary. Of course that is all in the slot but I think he should no doubt be the primary slot corner on the team. Guy has made plays and gotten his hands on the football and I feel like most people still want Maddox in the slot over LeBlanc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm still hoping we draft Dugger. This guy can be the 3rd safety, and Mills can be on the bench.

Let's be honest, whether its from injuries or Schwartz's love affair with Mills, somehow Mills is going to get a ton of run at CB and people will be mad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×