Raiders sign Nelson Agholor

daineraider

I'll always appreciate Agholors contributions to the SB run and he absolutely made some key plays! However, God help Nelly and his fragile confidence issues with Jon Gruden as his HC. 🙏🙏👍

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'll always appreciate Agholors contributions to the SB run and there were plays! Hiwever, God help Nelly and his fragile confidence issues with Jon Gruden as his HC. 🙏🙏👍

One year deal and likely dirt cheap. If he can't handle Gruden he won't even make it out of TC.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

One year deal and likely dirt cheap. If he can't handle Gruden he won't even make it out of TC.

Agholor has his issues but let's not act like the Raiders WR Core, is flushed with overwhelming talent? He'll easily make that roster!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Agholor has his issues but let's not act like the Raiders WR Core, is flushed with overwhelming talent? He'll easily make that roster!

He'll be for our #4/#5 WR spot.

1. First round rookie 
  2. Tyrell Williams
  3. Hunter Renfrow
  4. Then a Zay Jones, Marcel Ateman, Keelan Doss or Agholor. And that's if we don't take a 2nd rookie WR (we will).

II can see him making it though as a Returner though. Also people are crapping on his hands but I only see him dropping 4 balls last year?

https://sisdatahub.com/players/2256

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He'll be for our #4/#5 WR spot.

1. First round rookie 
  2. Tyrell Williams
  3. Hunter Renfrow
  4. Then a Zay Jones, Marcel Ateman, Keelan Doss or Agholor. And that's if we don't take a 2nd rookie WR (we will).

II can see him making it though as a Returner though. Also people are crapping on his hands but I only see him dropping 4 balls last year?

https://sisdatahub.com/players/2256

Watch the film, he "drops" a lot lot more. He was only targeted 69 times as well..