BZski

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

It’s very shallow. Here are a list of players that I think will be good:

1. Jeffery Okudah

2. CJ Henderson

3. Essang Bassey

4. Bryce Hall

5. Trajan Bandy

unless I’m forgetting someone, these are the only dudes that I think become high end starters. And Bandy is a NCB, not an outside #1 or #2. 

I like AJ Terrell and Jeff Gladney as well.

16 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

YGM - off the field issues and and being overhyped, I wouldn’t be surprised is he dropped into the 3rd or 4th.

How is he overhyped? I was initially expecting to be disappointed in him doing a deep dive on his tape because he was such a physical marvel and wasn’t being considered a top 5 pick. Thought it must mean his tape sucks. 

His tape is pretty awesome. He is very slippery playing both inside and out. He uses his hands very well. He doesn’t have crazy bend around the edge, but he’s not stiff either. He lacks a bull rush, but utilizes every other pass rush move. If anything, YGM has become underrated IMO. Especially in a class with such a putrid group of pass rushers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Kinlaw? By all accounts, he’s got excellent character from what I’ve seen and heard. Plus he’s a freaking beast. He doesn’t always play as hard as he should, but you could say that about every 300+ pounder in NFL history. I don’t see him falling out of the top 15. 

Really?  I was like 99% sure I'd seen reports that there were off the field concerns with him.  Maybe I'm mixed up though.

Still, DTs seem to slide further than people think quite often.  Didn't happen last year, but I remember the top DT usually slid a few picks at least the last several.  2017 had Jonathan Allen falling to 17, Leonard Williams slipped a few spots back in 2015, etc.

1 hour ago, BZski said:

I like AJ Terrell and Jeff Gladney as well.

I like Diggs, Dantzler, the other Ohio State CB, and Pride.  I think the top end is shallow, but I like a lot of corners in the Day 2 category.  There's just two top end ones, but a lot of others that look promising to me.  Different strokes, I guess.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

How is he overhyped? I was initially expecting to be disappointed in him doing a deep dive on his tape because he was such a physical marvel and wasn’t being considered a top 5 pick. Thought it must mean his tape sucks. 

His tape is pretty awesome. He is very slippery playing both inside and out. He uses his hands very well. He doesn’t have crazy bend around the edge, but he’s not stiff either. He lacks a bull rush, but utilizes every other pass rush move. If anything, YGM has become underrated IMO. Especially in a class with such a putrid group of pass rushers. 

Yeah he reminds me a lot of Justin Tuck. I think he could be a steal for someone.

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Jerry Jeudy.  Don't think he will bust...however, I could see him doing a Calvin Ridley and sliding to the early 20s.  This is a very deep WR class, he has two WRs who could arguably go above him, and he isn't an athletic freak.   

Ridley was my comp with Jeudy as well in terms of level of prospect. Ruggs has the testing numbers and can fill the "Tyreek Hill" role and Lamb is more dynamic on the field (he didn't test super well either) and has that "Antonio Brown" always gets open and gets the ball. With the depth of this class I wouldn't be surprised to see all of them fall somewhat as there's a run at the shallower "not WR" positions, at least in the top half of the draft.