Who is the better QB: Drew Brees or Jared Goff

tyler735

Brees vs Goff  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB is better?

It seems Goff may have a bit lucky to even be ranked 22nd in the NFL in QB Rating, it looks like it could have been much worse. If I was a Rams fan I'd be particularly concerned about all the errant passes in this vid where he has time to set his feet and isn't facing that much defensive pressure on a large chunk of these passes. Not something you would want to see from a QB that's been starting for 4 seasons.

16 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

I can't tell if you are trolling or actually believe any of your nonsense. Regardless, not worth anymore of my time. 

It's really hard to tell. The fact that this thread was even made is pretty pathetic either way. 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is this....is this a joke thread? 

The Kamara ship has sailed and we already did Michael Thomas, so we’ve resorted to a Brees vs Goff thread. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5552043

• Like 3

On 3/21/2020 at 6:19 PM, tyler735 said:

As the title states who do you think is the better between Drew Brees and Jared Goff? 

To make it more interesting who do you think is the better QB both now and how they will be remembered in the future as there is quite a big gap in experience between the 2 players, so it does put Goff at a bit of a disadvantage with Brees putting up great/elite seasons for about the past 15 years. 

Lol wtf how would this make it closer? 

If anything you could make an argument that Brees may start to decline soon whereas Goff is in his prime.

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

Lol wtf how would this make it closer? 

If anything you could make an argument that Brees may start to decline soon whereas Goff is in his prime.

Idk ask certain Rams fans, they will try to justify anything for their guys lol