Not sure if mentioned or not but NFL Gamepass is free

BearsDen1-99

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Depends on the tier they have made free...I know on the top one you can watch every game from like the last 5 years...they also have classic games and a lot of top 10...it's a really good streaming service.

Is the EU/international version different from the US version then? I buy it every year and the US version you can watch every game since 2009.

I use to buy the int'l version using a VPN because it was cheaper and none of the games were region locked. But when they stopped that I started to buy the US version about 2 years ago and did notice a little difference.

Untitled.png

43 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Is the EU/international version different from the US version then? I buy it every year and the US version you can watch every game since 2009.

I use to buy the int'l version using a VPN because it was cheaper and none of the games were region locked. But when they stopped that I started to buy the US version about 2 years ago and did notice a little difference.

Untitled.png

Maybe it does go back further actually...either way there is a ton on there and it is great that the NFL have done this free.