Bold Guesses - The 2020 NFL Draft

TL-TwoWinsAway

I wanted to start a "bold predictions" thread, but I'm terrible at predicting this stuff. I'm much better at guessing stuff. So, here goes:

I'm guessing that the Lions will draft a RB at some point in rounds 1-2, and likely with pick 2.3. (Assuming they don't make a significant FA signing from now until the draft.)

Please, throw your guesses onto the stack.

38 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

We don’t trade down from 3. We trade back up into the 2nd. 9/10 of this forum will be pissed about the draft. One pick will be a “who the f*** is that!”

Or we trade down in the first and Okudah is there and we take Derrick Brown.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LionArkie said:

We don’t trade down from 3. We trade back up into the 2nd. 9/10 of this forum will be pissed about the draft. One pick will be a “who the f*** is that!”

My early "WTF" pick is the Lions take MLB Logan Wilson much higher than the mocks have him going.

Edited by BZski

4 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

Could totally see this happening.

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. One week ago I would've thought that passing on Young would be crazy. Although I don't think I'd do it, the positional value (and team fit) of Okudah makes it an interesting conversation.

• Like 1