Bold Guesses - The 2020 NFL Draft

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 hour ago, flyguy1609 said:

my bold guess is we trade the Jags for 9th pick(Derrick Brown) a 3rd round pick & Yannick Ngakoue.  for 3rd pick.  ive been seeing that get mocked alot recently for what its worth. my question is what would be better Yannick on a long term deal or the 20th pick. i think Yannick since he's more proven then the rookie would be & since we have to win or peoples job will be lost

I'd be all over this trade. 

I'd probably prefer it if Simmons were available though. Would maybe even consider oline with this scenario. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 7:24 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm guessing that the Lions will draft a RB at some point in rounds 1-2, and likely with pick 2.3. (Assuming they don't make a significant FA signing from now until the draft.)

I'm not good at predicting stuff, but at least I guessed something right.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm not good at predicting stuff, but at least I guessed something right.

You must have been watching this trash heap pick before. Just wondering what he history of early pcik RB to go out and be succesful..WITH A REALLY BAD LINE

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

You must have been watching this trash heap pick before. Just wondering what he history of early pcik RB to go out and be succesful..WITH A REALLY BAD LINE

Decker is pretty good, Ragnow is a very good player and they brought in a strong run-blocker in Vaitai. I expect them to spend a 3rd or 4th on an OG (a great spot to land a starter) and establish the run.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Decker is pretty good, Ragnow is a very good player and they brought in a strong run-blocker in Vaitai. I expect them to spend a 3rd or 4th on an OG (a great spot to land a starter) and establish the run.

unless there's a run on one I feel like we can grab one with similar value in the end of 3rd or 4th.

• Like 1