An Exercise in Togetherness (Larry Michael)

Jeezy Fanatic

This forum disagrees on everything from Ryan Grant to Jason Campbell, from Niles Paul to Bruce Allen which is great for discussion. However, we need something that can bring together pessimists and optimists, @turtle28  and @MKnight82. Let's all come together and laugh at how awful this piece is about Larry Michael and how he actually sucks:

https://www.northernvirginiamag.com/culture/culture-features/2017/09/20/larry-michael-painting-by-numbers-high-above-a-field-of-dreams/

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would do this for a living,” Michael says. “The last 12 years here have been extremely gratifying. There’s no better organization to work for than the Redskins,” he adds, locking his expressive, olive-rich gaze on his two visitors after inviting them to take seats harvested from the stands at FedEx. No other team, Michael says, in clipped, razor-sharp verbiage, produces the quantity of Redskins-themed programming, relying on every platform in the media universe. That includes a daily TV show, Redskins Nation, airing 52 weeks a year. “No other team, even the Yankees, do this,” he assures. “We have a real, robust newsroom.”

Archived