Mock as I Go

DoleINGout

27 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I'm sorry, who are you? o.O

It will be out tonight. I am putting it together in between typing this out to you.

The Time Keeper....my superhero name of course !!!

So which is it, "within the hour", "out tonight" or perhaps the old "as I go"......:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

12. Las Vegas - CeeDee Lamb

Love it. A+.

37 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

19. Las Vegas (From Chicago) - Grant Delpit

This one is tough. With Delpit's tackling being his main issue, I doubt Mayock of Gruden will consider him that much. We value toughness and physicality and Delpit isn't that. 

7 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

You liv in the area right?  So you are saying Mike Brown, lover of QBs, is going to pass on the best one in years?  The same Mike Brown who once famously, and foolishly, turned down multiple first round picks and an entire draft of the Saints to take........Akili Smith?  

We both know how this one is turning out, so I'll let it rest

I think they could be tempted by three firsts this year and a top ten QB pick from two years ago in Josh Rosen and then select the QB the Bengals organization had experience with at the Senior Bowl. Check out the rest of the mock on Page 2 of interested.

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Love it. A+.

This one is tough. With Delpit's tackling being his main issue, I doubt Mayock of Gruden will consider him that much. We value toughness and physicality and Delpit isn't that. 

Delpit is a big safety though who can matchup specifically with Kelce along with anyone else in coverage. Started as a true freshman with elite production. Played through an ankle injury in 2019 which affected his tackling. Tackling is correctable and coachable however. Mayock is a former safety. The NFL safety emphasizes coverage versatility more than ever and Delpit is by far 5e best in a while. I think it’s a slam dunk but the draft is loaded in the first round with talent and options for the Raiders second first round pick.

Hate it for the Falcons as i just don't see the value in taking a late 1st to mid 2nd round player in the 1st round to be our 3rd or 4th CB.   I would say the same exact thing if it was Fulton as well as none of Henderson, Diggs, or Fulton are really that much more impressive than guys like Johnson, Arnette, or Terrell.   The real smart move here would be to take Chassion at SLB seeing as we don't have a SLB on the entire roster nor 1 backup linebacker on the entire roster.  We literally only have 2 LB's on the team right now and have to get 3 more.  Chassion is a better prospect than any of those CB's at 16 in the 1st round outside of a guy like Okudah falling.    The talent level from a Chassion to the next level LB's in round 2 is much bigger than the talent level from the CB's who i think are all very similar talent level and around round 2 guys.

It's not just you either im seeing alot of people go with a #3 or 4 CB over a starting LB and im not sure why.  To me a starter >>> a depth player every single time even more so when the starters better value and a better player.