3.81 - Khalil Davis DT NEBRASKA

3.91 - Logan Wilson LB WYOMING

4.119 - Reggie Robinson CB TULSA

5-159 - Omar Bayless WR ARKANSAS ST

UDFA - MYLES BRYANT, STEPHEN GUIDRY

*DEREK CARR AND KOLTON MILLER TO LA CHARGERS FOR 2ND RD PICK AND 2021 4TH

7AXNFH6TMQ24JDZXWJOHES5DNE.JPG

• Like 10

It’s highly unlikely we trade Carr to a division rival.  

Why would we ever ever trade Miller, whose on his way to being a very good LT?

i think you’ve got a really bad case of Carr Derrangement Syndrome.  Its spreading worse than Covid19 around here.  People will be mocking Carr and 80 to NE for 87 soon enough.  Im seriously surprised “He’s not my QB” and “#4” aren’t legit sayings around here.

No offense but id not watch football next year IF that happens.  And not cuz of Carr, because just as we’re about to get good we take Ourselves back 5 years with those trades and draft.

the good.... I like Dillon but not til 4th or 5th. Robinson in the 4th is a very nice pick up.  That pick gets a “A” grade.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 12:07 PM, Totty said:

If we take a TE in the seconded after having 5 on the roster I'll lose my ever loving mind. 

Jason Witten is irrelevant. Foster Moreau can only block. Derek Carrier is a cut. Darren Waller is good. Not great. 

One would think a dynamic tight end would be good. In the west coast offense. But what do I know?

On 3/22/2020 at 1:35 PM, Trojan said:

At least we get Trevor Lawrence

This is absolutely right. Gruden and Mayock refer to building blocks. Yes. You need blocks to build a house. There is not a QB in this class so you get as many blocks as possible. 

Teams that rush rebuilds generally fail. No, wait. They always do. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:35 PM, jimkelly02 said:

It’s highly unlikely we trade Carr to a division rival.  

Why would we ever ever trade Miller, whose on his way to being a very good LT?

i think you’ve got a really bad case of Carr Derrangement Syndrome.  Its spreading worse than Covid19 around here.  People will be mocking Carr and 80 to NE for 87 soon enough.  Im seriously surprised “He’s not my QB” and “#4” aren’t legit sayings around here.

No offense but id not watch football next year IF that happens.  And not cuz of Carr, because just as we’re about to get good we take Ourselves back 5 years with those trades and draft.

the good.... I like Dillon but not til 4th or 5th. Robinson in the 4th is a very nice pick up.  That pick gets a “A” grade.

Derek Carr. Trading to a divisional rival is actually a good thing. Bc then you have ppl fearing that move. Feed Carr to that defense. 

Kolton Miller will forever be known as the guy you took to pass on Derwin James. Kolton Miller can be easily replaced. He is by no means top 10 at the position. He's kinda good. Kinda improving. WHat is this kinda crap?

The offense is coming. Gruden will get his weapons. In time. I think what is more important is building a team. And it starts with defense. 

Don't forget AJ Dillon and Albert O drastically change that offense. My general rule of thumb is you gotta take a guy a half round early if you actually want him. You see in mocks ppl take someone two rounds late. Yeah, that's a fantasy. 

Here's what I like Reggie Robinson. Yeah, that's what a legitimate CB looks like. 4th bout where he goes. 

I like Logan Wilson as this sort of Kuechly ball sniffing defender. Reads QB eyes and makes plays in the secondary. 

Khalil Davis is a twitched up 3-gap DT. Has star potential. Don't like the DT's. Good depth though.  

Omar Bayless is "two rounds early". But, once again, if I'm in the business of fantasy mocks. Yeah, I'll take him in the 7th. But, I actually want him bc he's a NFL player. I think he also has star potential. But more likely to be one rung below. 

If you wanna study Albert O. My advice would be to look at 2018 highlights when he was playing with Drew Lock. The man is an absolute matchup nightmare. He pulls away from DBs running after him. Expecting Gronk like returns here. 

And then. The bread and butter. You line up Gross-Matos and Chaisson on the LT and let them have a field day.

Somin like Gross-Matos. DT. Cle. Crosby. With Chaisson as a blitzing LB is unfair. 

Gross-Matos will be a HOF. That has more value than WR. Even though I love CeeDee. I'd love ten WRs. I just feel having a complete team is what you need. Of course I left the fact you can trade Arden Key for a three. And fill a need. 

Mariota with no LT will guarantee a top five pick. That's what we're doing here. Filling all needs but QB, LT, and to a lesser extent WR. But those guys grow on trees. That's why they are referred to as a dime a dozen. 

Love the RB combo. Dillon to be the feature. Josh to be receiving target. Jalen richard as the blocking back. That's how you put together a backfield. 

This starts as a run game. Control the clock. Play good defense. It turns into an offensive juggernaut once you get the QB. And, you still got the best defense in the league. 

4 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Jason Witten is irrelevant. Foster Moreau can only block. Derek Carrier is a cut. Darren Waller is good. Not great. 

One would think a dynamic tight end would be good. In the west coast offense. But what do I know?

A second round TE isn't a need on a team with five currently, and Foster Moreau isn't just a blocking TE.  I too question what you know.  

4 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Derek Carr. Trading to a divisional rival is actually a good thing. Bc then you have ppl fearing that move. Feed Carr to that defense. 

Kolton Miller will forever be known as the guy you took to pass on Derwin James. Kolton Miller can be easily replaced. He is by no means top 10 at the position. He's kinda good. Kinda improving. WHat is this kinda crap?

The offense is coming. Gruden will get his weapons. In time. I think what is more important is building a team. And it starts with defense. 

Don't forget AJ Dillon and Albert O drastically change that offense. My general rule of thumb is you gotta take a guy a half round early if you actually want him. You see in mocks ppl take someone two rounds late. Yeah, that's a fantasy. 

Here's what I like Reggie Robinson. Yeah, that's what a legitimate CB looks like. 4th bout where he goes. 

I like Logan Wilson as this sort of Kuechly ball sniffing defender. Reads QB eyes and makes plays in the secondary. 

Khalil Davis is a twitched up 3-gap DT. Has star potential. Don't like the DT's. Good depth though.  

Omar Bayless is "two rounds early". But, once again, if I'm in the business of fantasy mocks. Yeah, I'll take him in the 7th. But, I actually want him bc he's a NFL player. I think he also has star potential. But more likely to be one rung below. 

If you wanna study Albert O. My advice would be to look at 2018 highlights when he was playing with Drew Lock. The man is an absolute matchup nightmare. He pulls away from DBs running after him. Expecting Gronk like returns here. 

And then. The bread and butter. You line up Gross-Matos and Chaisson on the LT and let them have a field day.

Somin like Gross-Matos. DT. Cle. Crosby. With Chaisson as a blitzing LB is unfair. 

Gross-Matos will be a HOF. That has more value than WR. Even though I love CeeDee. I'd love ten WRs. I just feel having a complete team is what you need. Of course I left the fact you can trade Arden Key for a three. And fill a need. 

Mariota with no LT will guarantee a top five pick. That's what we're doing here. Filling all needs but QB, LT, and to a lesser extent WR. But those guys grow on trees. That's why they are referred to as a dime a dozen. 

Love the RB combo. Dillon to be the feature. Josh to be receiving target. Jalen richard as the blocking back. That's how you put together a backfield. 

This starts as a run game. Control the clock. Play good defense. It turns into an offensive juggernaut once you get the QB. And, you still got the best defense in the league. 

The Raiders just rebooted the machine, these moves would do that again setting the franchise back another 2-3 years. So in other words it would have taken Gruden 6 years to finally break through. I’m not sure that would look very good. 

i get trading away Carr and getting a cheaper QB but not supporting that QB with a LT and TE would be silly.