BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE

Raidersfan1

On 3/22/2020 at 1:46 PM, jimkelly02 said:

Why does he trick me every time! Ugh 

i see raider fan and I try being nice and engaging.  But then I remember this guys just a troll or madden playing 8yo.

Clearly this guy has zero clue about football.  There is no way he can be serious these moves, this has to be a joke.  If not and he's serious he should take up being a fan of something he can comprehend.  

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Clearly this guy has zero clue about football.  There is no way he can be serious these moves, this has to be a joke.  If not and he's serious he should take up being a fan of something he can comprehend.  

I know.  He through we could sign Javon Hargrove and have a first year cap hit of 4m lmao

i think he’s just a troll

• Like 1

WTF? no really WTF? lol im not gonna call names on here, but I will lmao! and say you asked for it, now you get it! Christ, im for going outta the box a little...but that sh*t is just too easy to nail like a 2x4! trade carr and miller to a division rival that has no qb and lt right now? you gotta be a troll? right? im out!!!!!

carr and miller for a 2nd and 4th? we`re taking not 1 but 2 DE`s in the first and backing that up with a TE in the 2nd? when we have a pro bowler, solid 2nd year TE, and a FHOFer already on the roster? sorry but I think an 8 yr old madden playing gamer might come up with better. and if you are a troll....plz go....like yesterday too! if you are in fact 8yrs old? then it all makes sense.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Sounds like he’s trying to make the Chargers win the Super Bowl. Carr and Kolton for a 2nd? The Chargers two biggest needs? Who have a Top 3 WR/TE core and Top 5 Defense? Lol. 

right , its so silly I just had to go comically instead of asswholely. which im good at too.lol

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The Waller comment did me in.

That one didn't bother me much. Waller certainly has his flaws. Not the greatest redzone target and not the greatest blocker in the world.

Waller is still an excellent player though and arguably a Top 5-6 TE. He's everything Noah Fant was suppose to be.

We really saved two first round picks with Waller/Maxx.

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No one should be getting offended though, he’s just trolling, or mentally challenged, probably the former. Pretty funny to be honest. I started laughing hard half way through 

right, I didn't even really read til the end of the draft picks .lol and didn't read the responses at all. theres no way to explain out that mess imo.lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Gross-Matos will be a HOF. 

DEREK CARR AND KOLTON MILLER TO LA CHARGERS FOR 2ND RD PICK AND 2021 4TH

With the hyperbolic prospect evaluations, the trading of Carr, and lack of WRs.....

I swore this was @BayRaider’s mock for a few seconds.... but it was too absurd.  He actually has some pretty good draft knowledge.

• Like 4