2020 NFL Draft

BZski

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Jonah Jackson will start in this league. I’m not sure we had to trade up to get him. Think he might have been there 10 picks later, but the player is very good. 

Quinn has a lot of success in these rounds. If he feels the need to trade up, Im good with it. We can rag on him about Tabor or Davis but he is gold in the middle rounds. 

• Like 2

Just now, Typical_Lions said:

Perhaps, could be they had a good idea that another team was likely to take them before they got to 85 though. Didn't that happen last year with Tavai? Not that they traded up but took him a little earlier than most were expecting.

Very possible... like I said, I like the player. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Quinn has a lot of success in these rounds. If he feels the need to trade up, Im good with it. We can rag on him about Tabor or Davis but he is gold in the middle rounds. 

Gold? Really?  He’s OK in the middle rounds would be more accurate. Golladay, Glasgow and......what? 

I’m not even hating on the pick at all but he’s closer to fired than gold

• Like 1

I'm happy with what we did today. I would have picked McKinney but Swift was on my short list at #35. Okwara is a good solid pass rusher with some decent upside and Jonah Jackson looks like he should be a quality starter for a few years. I would have preferred Neville Gallimore over Okwara but I can live with it if they can develop Okwara properly, he's very similar to Devon Kennard who was a solid starter. I mean, I'd definitely be happier right now with Okudah, McKinney, Gallimore and Jackson right now, but this is the Lions, gotta be thankful when they do a solid job, and I think they have so far in this Draft. Hoping we can nab Quez Watkins or J.R. Reed in the 4th if they're still available (Haven't checked the Jackson trade up, so, if we still have a 4th Rounder).

Edited by DOBSON10

I think we didn’t need to move up for Jackson but at least we got an OG.  I still think there is equal talent or better at OG left and think we should double up on it with our 4th round pick

I’d love for us to grab one of these guys:

Biadasz

Muti

Kindley

Simpson

and maybe Sternberg later.