2020 NFL Draft

BZski

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Lynch gone to Vikings

Yeah I obviously like the guy more than the NFL does, including his college coach.  Passed on him enough times that it didn’t seem likely anymore.  He has some Justin Smith in him, just bullies oline allowing other guys to make plays but still has a few reliable pass rush moves to boot

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

Yeah I obviously like the guy more than the NFL does, including his college coach.  Passed on him enough times that it didn’t seem likely anymore.  He has some Justin Smith in him, just bullies oline allowing other guys to make plays but still has a few reliable pass rush moves to boot

Dont get why the Lions took another G over him. 

5 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Lions needed OL help and don’t view DT depth as a priority over a superior player. 

We have like 20 G's! You can only start 2...well 3 if the Lions do that dumbass rotation BS.

Just now, BZski said:

We have like 20 G's! You can only start 2...well 3 if the Lions do that dumbass rotation BS.

We do, but it doesn't mean we have a starter at the position. Considering the quality picks spent at the position in this draft, it seems clear that Quinn and Patricia weren't sold on what's already on the roster.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

You make an important point. He moved to get HIS guys. 

I hate to admit it but I’m really excited. I felt Quinn needed an awesome draft to improve the team and he has delivered.

Don’t do it....don’t get excited...major heart break on the way! Lol, the lions are like crack! you’re determined to be done with them and then they do just enough to give you hope!

Edited by LionArkie
  • Like 2