2020 NFL Draft

BZski

8 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Idk if he's the best player. 

Never really loved this kid. Starter, sure? Great, nah... not really. One year wonder really. Idk...

How many months have we known this was going to be the pick now? seems like forever. 

He has been elite for 2 years.  Was the best CB coming in as a freshman.  Has always had the talent and played behind 1st round pick Denzel Ward his freshman year.  The only reason you wouldn’t like him as a prospect is because he is a Buckeye. 

2 minutes ago, davisblack said:

Tua was probably their guy all along, and they had the balls to let him fall to them and keep all their picks.

Gotta give them props for that even if it was a bit of a gamble.

Yep, top 2 tackles on the board still pretty much show you that their chatter about taking a tackle was a bluff to keep NY from trading down too. Sorta looks like that worked as well.

I predict that this time next year or maybe sooner, people are going to wish we selected Simmons instead of Okudah! Okudah is not going to fill the void left by Slay & could be a total bust. Can’t wait till Simmons becomes a dominant force in the league & everyone starts whinnying and calling out Quinn for a bad draft choice.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I just... how... why...

How don't you trade down? I need to know what's going on behind the scenes here.

The only explanation can be that Jacksonville's threat to move up to #4 spooked Quinn, and I'm not really buying that either.

I'm about to join the anti-Quinn group.

Star-Wars-Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

He has been elite for 2 years.  Was the best CB coming in as a freshman.  Has always had the talent and played behind 1st round pick Denzel Ward his freshman year.  The only reason you wouldn’t like him as a prospect is because he is a Buckeye. 

I don't think he was elite at all as a sophmore, and he's played behind a top 5 DL in all of college for his entire career. Whatever. You're allowed to think whatever you want. I just think he's average and not worth the 3rd pick at all. He won't ever be as good as Darius Slay imo. So, idk why you'd pick him at 3. 

It's not an Ohio State thing. I'd of taken Young if he was there. It's a personal thing, I don't value CB's this high, and I just think he'll be a solid player not a great CB. 

If this was like the 7th pick or later I wouldn't even be saying anything. But the fact Lions took him at 3, and got worked so hard they couldn't even trade down... Straight up laugh able dude. It's funny. Any other team could of done "something".

Edited by SimbaWho