2020 NFL Draft

BZski

Going to love watching this guy run into a wall over and over and over and over and over until hes out for year with ACL....smh...have we not learned? NFL IS NOT WHAT IT WAS...YOU NEED PLAYMAKERS...YOU NEED SPEED....YOU NEED ELUSIVE. NO ONE WANTS A FRANK GORE ANYMORE

1 minute ago, ManeLine said:

He got the best CB and arguably the best RB in the draft. Both positions of need filled with very talented players. 

Unless this is sarcasm lol

In your mind. I think Henderson is the better CB and there will be another corner that will shine even more then them. And a RB in the first 3 rds is just as bad as picking a TE. They just would not of been in front of my eyes while picking. Just remember all those other early RB drafted...which one is still good....Jahvid Best...Kerryon...look at the NFL...Gurley...AP...Mccoy..RB isnt what it use to be...almost dont even need one.

Just now, NFL_Fan said:

In your mind. I think Henderson is the better CB and there will be another corner that will shine even more then them. And a RB in the first 3 rds is just as bad as picking a TE. They just would not of been in front of my eyes while picking. Just remember all those other early RB drafted...which one is still good....Jahvid Best...Kerryon...look at the NFL...Gurley...AP...Mccoy..RB isnt what it use to be...almost dont even need one.

Ahhhh sarcasm. Got it. Good one 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

I’m indifferent.  I know we needed a RB, but wanted Epenesa or Gallimore or Dobbins.  I wouldn’t hate trading up in the late 2nd if we can grab one of the D lineman I like.  Or sign Clowney. 

Still a lot of DL left... Blacklock, Epenesa, Davidson, Anae, Madubuike, Gallimore, Jennings, Okwara, Hamilton, Fotu, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

I’m hoping we move up and grab Epenesa or YGM.  Or even Shenault for some reason sounds really appealing 

If there is an ultimatum to win now,  or they are gone,  it follows that the lions brass would mortgage next year's draft to win now. I guess I would not mind that if they also sign a good free agent like Clowney.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Still a lot of DL left... Blacklock, Epenesa, Davidson, Anae, Madubuike, Gallimore, Jennings, Okwara, Hamilton, Fotu, etc. 

Agreed.  I don’t think the ones I truly want will last, but fingers crossed.  I will say I am happier with this draft so far than any other in the BQ era, but would have liked it more Epenesa there.