Bears sign someone named Jordan Lucas

beardown3231

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I remember Lucas from Penn State...he is the definition of a jack of all trades master of none.

I just Googled the deal, so I could find an article that provided more info. And literally none I saw provided much more info on the guy.

How was he at Penn State? I don't remember him. Sounds like he's still fairly young, right? 

49 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I just Googled the deal, so I could find an article that provided more info. And literally none I saw provided much more info on the guy.

How was he at Penn State? I don't remember him. Sounds like he's still fairly young, right? 

Much like below...he doesn't stand out in any trait but also doesn't have any huge weakness...If I remember right dude played both CB and Safety for Penn State.

• Like 2

The guy has a ton of physical talent and got better with more playing time in '18 but as soon as he starts looking fit for the job he lays a stinker and winds up at the bottom of the ladder. I really like the signing for yall though, with more opportunity I think he turns into a more than capable Safety for you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

The guy has a ton of physical talent and got better with more playing time in '18 but as soon as he starts looking fit for the job he lays a stinker and winds up at the bottom of the ladder. I really like the signing for yall though, with more opportunity I think he turns into a more than capable Safety for you.

The int runback he had vs the jags was awesome

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Thanks for the heads up. That's extremely encouraging to hear. Pace looking for a diamond in the rough, and might have found one. 

With all the bad news that keeps pinging away on my phone, you may have just actually made my day! :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Thanks for the heads up. That's extremely encouraging to hear. Pace looking for a diamond in the rough, and might have found one. 

With all the bad news that keeps pinging away on my phone, you may have just actually made my day! :)

Glad to be of service, good luck to ya in the draft coming up :)

• Like 2