Draft Capital (I'm OCDing)

G

We've got some great draft capital but now we aren't the only teams LOADED... I'm OCDing (so put it on paper as they say) on it and teams who's picks I'd like because they are better placed where I think the value will be best. With that in mind

Raiders have 12/19/80/81/91/121/159 a very nice haul...

Miami has 5/18/26/39/56/70/141/153/154/173/6/7/7/7 I really like 39/56/70 a LOT and the two 5ths together has my attention.

Indy traded their first but 34/44/75/122/160/6/6 I'm REALLY hoping a QB they want falls to 19 because I like 34/44/75 for CB/S flip depending on who's there and a 'run'& WR 75

Jags have 9/20/42/73/116/137/140/157/165/6/6/7    I like 42 and 73 but doubt they want 19 being they've already got 20. But a QB falling might make them give up a 4th to switch

Pats have 23/87/98/100/125 if they want to move up to 19 they've got the ammo but I'd prefer our 80 and next years 5th for 98 & 100

So many teams with capital to move around and package picks. Miami and Indy being my favorites. 

Indy 34/44 = 1020+ 75 = 1235

Miami 39/56/= 850 + 70 = 1090 

Those are the two I hope are calling us at 19 and if it's for a QB then 1.5 value possible 19 is 875 add QB value and  over 1300 is possible. Doubtful we'd be that lucky but we'd be singing Mayock's praises if we didn't see who we want there and he got a deal like that...

Who would you want to trade with or see as active because of all the draft capital available by so many teams.. Was adding SF but don't like their picks. 31 might be a trade down for that 5th year option though...

Thank you for indulging my OCD and wanting the best for the Raiders.

Edited by G
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, G said:

We've got some great draft capital but now we aren't the only teams LOADED... I'm OCDing (so put it on paper as they say) on it and teams who's picks I'd like because they are better placed where I think the value will be best. With that in mind

Raiders have 12/19/80/81/91/121/159 a very nice haul...

Miami has 5/18/26/39/56/70/141/153/154/173/6/7/7/7 I really like 39/56/70 a LOT and the two 5ths together has my attention.

Indy traded their first but 34/44/75/122/160/6/6 I'm REALLY hoping a QB they want falls to 19 because I like 34/44/75 for CB/S flip depending on who's there and a 'run'& WR 75

Jags have 9/20/42/73/116/137/140/157/165/6/6/7    I like 42 and 73 but doubt they want 19 being they've already got 20. But a QB falling might make them give up a 4th to switch

Pats have 23/87/98/100/125 if they want to move up to 19 they've got the ammo but I'd prefer our 80 and next years 5th for 98 & 100

So many teams with capital to move around and package picks. Miami and Indy being my favorites. 

Indy 34/44 = 1020+ 75 = 1235

Miami 39/56/= 850 + 70 = 1090 

Those are the two I hope are calling us at 19 and if it's for a QB then 1.5 value possible 19 is 875 add QB value and  over 1300 is possible. Doubtful we'd be that lucky but we'd be singing Mayock's praises if we didn't see who we want there and he got a deal like that...

Who would you want to trade with or see as active because of all the draft capital available by so many teams.. Was adding SF but don't like their picks. 31 might be a trade down for that 5th year option though...

Thank you for indulging my OCD and wanting the best for the Raiders.

I really like that swap with Indy If Love is on the Board.  But I think that 1.5x thing really only applies to top picks.  So it’s likely be just 34+44 for 19.  Even with that we’re getting basically a free 4th for free.  That’s not that much of a premium, maybe we could squeeze out one of their 2 6ths but that’s about it.  

I think one of Delpit or McKinney will likely be there at 34 and then at 44 we can take one of Terrell, J.Johnson, Fulton.

The only downside of that move is the 2 players picked only get 4 year deals and will be in the same FA class as Abrams, Jacobs, Ferrell.  I’m all in on that trade but we better start carrying cap over and extending these guys by their 3rd year, if their good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

I hope someone trades up with us to get a player. I would even trade #12 if the price was right. 

I'd have a hard time letting 12 go, but if the price is right... Right prices might include 2021 1st to a team I think will suck.

3 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

I hope someone trades up with us to get a player. I would even trade #12 if the price was right. 

Same. Unless Okudah or Simmons is on the board, I’d have no issue trading it to a WR needy team. I’d much rather have a Late 1st and 3 2nds than 12 and 19. 

Would people rather have Jerry Jeudy and Grant Delpit?

Or would you rather have Ross Blacklock, Denzel Mims, Jaylon Johnson, Antoine Winfield Jr?

Easy choice for me. 

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Same. Unless Okudah or Simmons is on the board, I’d have no issue trading it to a WR needy team. I’d much rather have a Late 1st and 3 2nds than 12 and 19. 

Would people rather have Jerry Jeudy and Grant Delpit?

Or would you rather have Ross Blacklock, Denzel Mims, Jaylon Johnson, Antoine Winfield Jr?

Easy choice for me. 

100% Jeudy and Delpit 

I find it funny the Carr haters really don’t want Carr having a top WR from the draft... seems like Their almost hoping he fails

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

100% Jeudy and Delpit 

I find it funny the Carr haters really don’t want Carr having a top WR from the draft... seems like Their almost hoping he fails

Jesus christ, this has nothing to do with Carr in any, way, shape, or form. 

This is why the group of 4-5 of you guys get labeled a cult. 

Someone disagrees with you, it becomes about how the other poster hates Carr somehow ffs. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Jesus christ, this has nothing to do with Carr in any, way, shape, or form. 

This is why the group of 4-5 of you guys get labeled a cult. 

Someone disagrees with you, it becomes about how the other poster hates Carr somehow ffs. 

Lmao it’s so easy to upset you lol 
Hey i wouldn’t put anything past you guys

but seriously now I think there is tremendous value in giving Carr his legit WR to see if hes worth keeping.

Lmao it’s so easy to upset you lol 
Hey i wouldn’t put anything past you guys

but seriously now I think there is tremendous value in giving Carr his legit WR to see if hes worth keeping.

I’m trying to improve the team as much as I can. The four I mentioned IMO will all be great starters at four positions of need. 

WR1’s are overrated. There is 12 WR1’s in the NFL at any given time. A team that wins the Super Bowl usually has two decent WR2’s about 95% of the time. KC had Hill last year, but they also had the best QB in the league. 

7 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The problem with having 3 2nds is in ‘23 when you have the 3 ‘19 1sts and 3 ‘20 2nds to resign.

If they are studs we hope to trade for draft capital before they leave or just get 3rd round comps. Either way if they're good, it's a good problem to have.

I just find it odd every Carr hater is anti WR@12.  If it was one or two guys who just really like Derrick Brown a lot I wouldn’t have noticed this trend.

but what are the odds that every Carr hater, after we get so many defensive FAs, is totally against a WR @ 12.

if Carr sucks that much wouldn’t it make sense to get him help with a good WR? 

maybe I’m glossing over mocks that people right or confusing people in my own head.... I’m just saying 

Edited by jimkelly02
Idk how to insert photos but: https://tenor.com/view/curb-your-enthusiasm-larrydavid-stare-straightintheeye-gif-3540762

I just find it odd every Carr hater is anti WR@12.  If it was one or two guys who just really like Derrick Brown a lot I wouldn’t have noticed this trend.

but what are the odds that every Carr hater, after we get so many defensive FAs, is totally against a WR @ 12.

if Carr sucks that much wouldn’t it make sense to get him help with a good WR? 

maybe I’m glossing over mocks that people right or confusing people in my own head.... I’m just saying 

Once again, this has nothing to do with Carr, you’re just being sensitive and way way over thinking things.  

Also, I’m ok if Mayock gets a WR1 at 12, but you justifying it as “Why wouldn’t we get Carr a WR1, someone who really needs it” is not a good reason. WR1 is a luxury position, they are rare in the NFL. Drafting one because you think your QB is not good without one, is not a good reason to draft one.