Week 3 GDT: Atland Falcons @ Detroit Lions

HashtagFTW

5 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Is Hayden really playing so well that we can't play Tabor? Why does it have to be a CB? Why not an OL? our starting OL has played 100% of snaps the first two games. Brian Mihalik can't be inactive against the Falcons? 

I'm trying to answer all these questions from Caldwell's perspective as he's the one who makes the decision.

It seems Caldwell thinks so. CBs generally are slow to adjust to the NFL. We happen to be in a great position to let Teez develop a little before being baptized by fire. That's a good thing in my opinion. Hayden also most likely has more position flexibility than Tabor does, a bonus for a back up. It also seems that's Caldwell's preference to have a certain number of each position active for game day so far this year. I don't know why he'd change it this week.

12 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

What CB ahead of him is going to take his spot as inactive?

I was thinking along the lines with the possibility Davis being out. The lions may use him to fill his spot on the active roster. May be useful in Nickle or dime packages. I think Austin could come up with some simple responsibilities for Teez. 

We've all discussed Jarrad Davis' injury in the game against the Giants, but Dwayne Washington went out of the game tugging at his groin. He did not re-enter the game and also sat out of practice today. That is something to keep an eye on. Maybe Zach Zenner gets activated for this game, especially with Agnew taking over return duties from Washington. 

Sorry to hijack your game thread with annoying fantasy questions but do you guys see Theo Roddick having a big role in this game? He's had a quiet start to the season so far. I'm pretty much between starting him or James White in my flex for a ppr league. 

Also, thanks for taking care of the Giants for us on MNF. Seeing Eli's "Eli face" is a beautiful thing. 

37 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Sorry to hijack your game thread with annoying fantasy questions but do you guys see Theo Roddick having a big role in this game? He's had a quiet start to the season so far. I'm pretty much between starting him or James White in my flex for a ppr league. 

Also, thanks for taking care of the Giants for us on MNF. Seeing Eli's "Eli face" is a beautiful thing. 

I dont think so with the speed ATL has.

I could see Golladay and Abdullah doing some good things.

Archived