Jump to content
amac

2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Exactly. That's why it's a great pick. 

If you got the right personnel it’s great value. Just personally don’t like Wall as he seems like a diva 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I feel like Wall/Klay are weird picks if it's based on this year 

It is not based on this year. Just like Durant being picked top 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Alright mookie and 11. Let’s get a few more picks in.

i'm ready whenever i'm up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

It is not based on this year. Just like Durant being picked top 5

I also think Durant is a weird pick. Feel like that's a fine line. Like if I pick Isaiah Thomas, are we considering he's still an MVP candidate level player then? Sure, we've seen him decline but it's not the fairest assumption to think Wall/Klay/Durant are just going to be fine. 

But hey it's ya'lls bbq, I'm just eatin at it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troy Brown said:

I also think Durant is a weird pick. Feel like that's a fine line. Like if I pick Isaiah Thomas, are we considering he's still an MVP candidate level player then? Sure, we've seen him decline but it's not the fairest assumption to think Wall/Klay/Durant are just going to be fine. 

But hey it's ya'lls bbq, I'm just eatin at it 

I think it's more of a concern for Durant/Wall than Klay. I don't see any way Durant is ever 18-19 Durant again. Same with Wall but 80% of John Wall is an excellent backup for Khan. I don't think Klay misses a beat. ACL vs Achilles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I think it's more of a concern for Durant/Wall than Klay. I don't see any way Durant is ever 18-19 Durant again. Same with Wall but 80% of John Wall is an excellent backup for Khan. I don't think Klay misses a beat. ACL vs Achilles.

Sure sure I don't disagree but Idk, Klay not playing this year just makes it feel weird for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troy Brown said:

Sure sure I don't disagree but Idk, Klay not playing this year just makes it feel weird for me 

For sure. It'll be interesting to see how the consensus feels when the teams are completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Wall to me is Isaiah Thomas at this point if I’m being honest. Guy hasn’t played ball in two years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

John Wall to me is Isaiah Thomas at this point if I’m being honest. Guy hasn’t played ball in two years 

Agreed. Like Cousins now too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

John Wall to me is Isaiah Thomas at this point if I’m being honest. Guy hasn’t played ball in two years 

A year and like it says in the OP, we are assuming full health. He was averaging 20/9/4 a year ago. If you think a healthy IT and healthy John Wall are on the same level, I got nothin. I’ll take him as my backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I think it's more of a concern for Durant/Wall than Klay. I don't see any way Durant is ever 18-19 Durant again. Same with Wall but 80% of John Wall is an excellent backup for Khan. I don't think Klay misses a beat. ACL vs Achilles.

If we’re being realistic though John Wall would never accept a bench role and he would just throw a hissyfit and likely be a negative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, amac said:

If we’re being realistic though John Wall would never accept a bench role and he would just throw a hissyfit and likely be a negative

Would he? Is he that big of a diva?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Would he? Is he that big of a diva?

The Washington locker room has long been rumored to be toxic with him at the center of a lot of the drama. Plus he’s a guy used to running his own team and being an all star in his prime, realistically he’s got an ego that would make him a malcontent in that scenario. 

Edited by amac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

edit nvm

Edited by champ11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×