2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

7 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Also Oubre Jr and Tobias might be kind of redundant but Tobias has really stepped up his playmaking and Oubre can now create his own shot so I think they fit. Both are switchable, can attack the rim, shoot. Oubre doesn’t need the ball either and doesn’t mind doing the dirty work. Solid rebounder. 

Damian Lillard, Jrue Holiday, Kelly Oubre Jr, Tobias Harris, Rudy Gobert.

Good luck stopping that.

Lillard is really the only guy who can create offense. Jrue kind of. I wouldn't want Tobias Harris anywhere in my starting lineup personally. I think this team would have struggle scoring against the other all star teams. 

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lillard is really the only guy who can create offense. Jrue kind of. I wouldn't want Tobias Harris anywhere in my starting lineup personally. I think this team would have struggle scoring against the other all star teams. 

Yeah you’re right, I have Lillard and 4 bums. Why even bother. 

Tobias Harris starting? What a joke. I’d much rather have Brad Wanamaker in my lineup.

4 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Yeah you’re right, I have Lillard and 4 bums. Why even bother. 

Tobias Harris starting? What a joke. I’d much rather have Brad Wanamaker in my lineup.

I mean, a lot of people don't like Tobias Harris or guys like him. Same reason Wiggins pick is getting dumped on. I just don't think you're starting lineup is great at creating offense, outside of Lillard.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I mean, a lot of people don't like Tobias Harris or guys like him. Same reason Wiggins pick is getting dumped on. I just don't think you're starting lineup is great at creating offense, outside of Lillard.

Tobias is 10x the player Wiggins is. When Wiggins grabs a rebound maybe the two can be compared. 

Jrue is an excellent secondary creator. He doesn’t average 20/7 by cherry picking all game.

You can say I would have trouble scoring, maybe, but definitely not against your backcourt of Jamal Murray and Devin Booker. 

You're also starting Mr. Triple Single, don’t even have to guard him. 

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Tobias is 10x the player Wiggins is. When Wiggins grabs a rebound maybe the two can be compared. 

Jrue is an excellent secondary creator. He doesn’t average 20/7 by cherry picking all game.

You can say I would have trouble scoring, maybe, but definitely not against your backcourt of Jamal Murray and Devin Booker. 

You're also starting Mr. Triple Single, don’t even have to guard him. 

Tobias isn't great. Neither is Andrew Wiggins. Difference is one is coming off a bench and one is starting. Its a good thing I have Paul George and Draymond Green to assist me defensively. Its also good that in the modern NBA it isn't as easy as PG guards PG and SG guards SG, but I'm sure you know that.