2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was thinking about drafting PJ Tucker but then I decided I wanted my big wing defensive stopper to be able to stop someone, so I drafted Gordon. 

im so over aaron gordon im ready for that guy to be playing ball in spain already 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

im so over aaron gordon im ready for that guy to be playing ball in spain already 

he's one of the best defensive players in the nba, that's all I need

and some PnR dunks, he is statistically one of the best PnR finishers in the NBA. The Magic just never use him as such for whatever reason. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

and some PnR dunks, he is statistically one of the best PnR finishers in the NBA. The Magic just never use him as such for whatever reason. 

i feel like he's just consistently been a disappointment in whatever he/the magic are trying to do with him. extremely ready for him to get to a new scenario and we can decide for sure if he actually isn't good or just is miscast. 

19 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he's been wanting to "prove" he can shoot so he like refuses to dunk/drive until like a month ago when he started giving af about trying to get wins again. he was one of the better value picks imo. 

17 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i feel like he's just consistently been a disappointment in whatever he/the magic are trying to do with him. extremely ready for him to get to a new scenario and we can decide for sure if he actually isn't good or just is miscast. 

once he's traded he's gonna be ******* PG level good prolly 

23 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

like isaac got picked like 4 rounds ago and there is barely a difference (in level of play) between AG and Isaac rn

Neither are good offensively but Isaac is way better defensively. That's backed up by traditional stats, advanced stats, +/- and impact metrics.