2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Just didn’t know FF had developed such horrible basketball takes recently. 

Within a couple pages in this thread you said you wouldn’t want Tobias Harris anywhere near your starting lineup and that you really like Aaron Gordon.

That’s...uhhh...something. 

Aaron Gordon isn't used correctly IMO. Tobias is just kind of average and overpaid. Super replaceable player.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

it's self-inflicted

Perhaps. I still see a lot of upside. Tobias just isn't great. He's another dude who can score a little bit, but doesn't do much else. I think in the NBA you either need to create offense, shoot or defend at a high level. Have to do 1 of the 3. I don't think Tobias does any of them.

6 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Perhaps. I still see a lot of upside. Tobias just isn't great. He's another dude who can score a little bit, but doesn't do much else. I think in the NBA you either need to create offense, shoot or defend at a high level. Have to do 1 of the 3. I don't think Tobias does any of them.

Tobias has shot 41%, 40% and 36% from deep the last 3 years. He’s a great shooter.

3 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Tobias has shot 41%, 40% and 36% from deep the last 3 years. He’s a great shooter.

He shot 32% to end the season with Philly, and has shot 36% this season with Philly. Could be the fit. Could also be the one and a half seasons of good shooting were a fluke. I don't think its a coincidence such a valuable player has been on 5 teams in 9 years.

Edited by MookieMonstah
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

He shot 32% to end the season with Philly, and has shot 36% this season with Philly. Could be the fit. Could also be the one and a half seasons of good shooting were a fluke. I don't think its a coincidence such a valuable player has been on 5 teams in 9 years.

Check pm

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Or is it a coincidence that 5 teams wanted to acquire him in 9 years?

Also, if you take out October and November he shot 38.3% from deep this season. Numbers are fun :-)