2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

37 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah i hate kuzma but was surprised he was still available. think at the end of the day, i made a mistake by trading up for mitchell but it's ok, this isn't entirely real

i'll be frank that Kuzma is not who i was referring to but he isn't a bad player if you need scoring off the bench. i do have anti-laker bias but also not a soul would know who kyle kuzma was if he wasn't on the lakers 

this is real TB this is very intense stuff 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

i'll be frank that Kuzma is not who i was referring to but he isn't a bad player if you need scoring off the bench. i do have anti-laker bias but also not a soul would know who kyle kuzma was if he wasn't on the lakers 

this is real TB this is very intense stuff 

hey hey i already said i hate kuzma but an 18 point scorer off the bench in whatever round we're in is fine value imo. i think all of us who would know who he was if he weren't on the lakers but i have hated him since he used to cost me money @ utah. 

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Thoughts on Devonte graham pick? Was unsure 

good spark off a bench, great floor spacer. no idea how he wasn't better at kansas. idk if he was in danger of going but we're at the point where you get your guys, value be damned 

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

hey hey i already said i hate kuzma but an 18 point scorer off the bench in whatever round we're in is fine value imo. i think all of us who would know who he was if he weren't on the lakers but i have hated him since he used to cost me money @ utah. 

he's a pretty talented 3 level scorer, i'll allow it