2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

Just now, Troy Brown said:

o im sorry i didnt realize one of the best defensive bigs in the league was a bad pick, have fun in the postseason with kyrie 

the man who hit one of the biggest shots ever in the nba (to win the NBA Finals btw) and averaged 28 ppg, 47FG%, 4 assists in 12 Finals gms against one of the best defensive teams both years. 

don't be salty cause jaylen couldn't handle someone on the team being smarter than him and jayson couldn't play 2nd fiddle to an actual superstar 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

the man who hit one of the biggest shots ever in the nba (to win the NBA Finals btw) and averaged 28 ppg, 47FG%, 4 assists in 12 Finals gms against one of the best defensive teams both years. 

don't be salty cause jaylen couldn't handle someone on the team being smarter than him and jayson couldn't play 2nd fiddle to an actual superstar 

omfg we talkin about kyrie's stats when he played with arguably the greatest player of all time? nice pick bro good luck,, a real shame you got shot makers who won't touch the ball 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

omfg we talkin about kyrie's stats when he played with arguably the greatest player of all time? nice pick bro good luck,, a real shame you got shot makers who won't touch the ball 

a lot of good players have played w/ lebron

I don't think any of them have been better because of it (as individuals, obvi the teams are way better).

also he didn't win the title when kyrie was hurt the year before

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

a lot of good players have played w/ lebron

I don't think any of them have been better because of it (as individuals, obvi the teams are way better).

also he didn't win the title when kyrie was hurt the year before

i think there's a vastly more evidence how useless kyrie is without lebron  than we have proving kyrie is of any value at all 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

ok whose side are you on

Lmao I think putting Kyrie with a bunch of defensive guards and Embiid is pretty good team building. The team fits together so I gotta respect it. But there is always a chance Kyrie gonna Kyrie! 

10 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i think there's a vastly more evidence how useless kyrie is without lebron  than we have proving kyrie is of any value at all 

There is a substantial amount of evidence that Kyrie is a low impact player. It's his entire career.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 2