L.P. Ladouceur Appreciation Thread

WizardHawk

Pretty sure there is one of these in the archives somewhere. Now that Todd Archer has written an entire article on The Great LP, it is time to revive. 

BEHOLD!!!

Ladouceur is in his 13th season with the Cowboys and has never had a bad snap on a field goal attempt or punt in his career. That's 1,747 snaps -- 842 on punts, 526 on PATs, 379 on FGs. He has helped kickers Nick Folk and Dan Bailey and punter Mat McBriar make Pro Bowls. Only Jason Witten has been with the Cowboys longer than Ladouceur.

Not only a future ROH member, he should be the 1st ever active player inducted into the ROH.  He is the gold standard.  When I think Dallas Cowboys, I think Witten and Ladouceur.  They play the game the right way.  But, as great as he is, not even Witten can match L.P.'s perfect grade of 100% on every snap played. 

20 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am going to be so happy when we finally cut him. I WILL HAVE MY VICTORY!

Someday you will actually get your "victory" ... someday. I mean, he's going to retire at some point. Personally I think we should rename the forum's ROH after The Great L.P.

• Like 1