Who will be better? Bucs or Pats?

Riftty

I'll break this down bit by bit. But I'm honestly unsure where to start.

22 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

That week 1 game was bull**** and you know it too. Cj Mosley going down completely changed the game

Was this mentioned before? Or is this just a random thought to bring up for your attempt to discredit the Bills? Either way, 9 out of 11 starters on the Bills O were brand new to the team. Bills put up 370 yards on offense. Bills were moving the ball and Singletary getting the rock is what changed that game. Even when Mosley was in the Bills could run. But hey, if you want to admit that your entire team, including your offense feel apart because your new LB left the game. Then sure. 

26 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

week 17 game josh looked trash too before they pulled him

You mean in a meaningless game without 4 starters on the OL, no Brown, Beasley, Knox or Singletary in the line up and a pre-season gameplan? Shocker.

27 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

And who did the jets beat? Pretty much the exact same teams as the bills except u guys beat Miami twice, Denver and Cincinnati lmfao

This is the golden ticket. So you're not only acknowledging, but weirdly enough bragging about the Jets losing to not one but two winless teams? Weird hill man.

28 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

Everyone knows the jets weren’t a good team which is why I really don’t get why people think the bills were actually good.

Probably because the Bills are coming off a playoff season, two straight seasons with a top 5 defense and 3 straight seasons with a top 10 running game. Is it really that hard to understand why people might be picking the Bills to win the division now the Brady is gone? Or, is it, as I suspect, your hate for the Bills has blinded you from that realistic possibility?

@Trentwannabesee the difference here is that one of us recognizes that our team sucks and the other is just a typical Bills fan throughout the entire past 20 years with a false sense of hope. You guys are are obviously in a better situation than us (except quarterback) but last season was your chance to do some damage with that cake walk of a schedule. 

Edited by Greene N White

16 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

@Trentwannabesee the difference here is that one of us recognizes that our team sucks and the other is just a typical Bills fan throughout the entire past 20 years with a false sense of hope. You guys are are obviously in a better situation than us (except quarterback) but last season was your chance to do some damage with that cake walk of a schedule. 

False sense of hope? Quit acting like me or any other poster is claiming the Bills are Super Bowl Champions. Nothing even close to it. But hey, you want to stick to your broad strokes and labels of a fan base. By all means. 

I heard all this nonsense last off-season and the Week 1 GDT from Jets fans. Then crickets. See you next January to hear the next pile of excuses. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

False sense of hope? Quit acting like me or any other poster is claiming the Bills are Super Bowl Champions. Nothing even close to it. But hey, you want to stick to your broad strokes and labels of a fan base. By all means. 

I heard all this nonsense last off-season and the Week 1 GDT from Jets fans. Then crickets. See you next January to hear the next pile of excuses. 

Don’t need any excuses because I don’t have expectations. Only thing I hope is that Darnold improves. Most of my friends are bills fans and they’re all expecting to win the division, however. 

On 2020-04-15 at 7:36 PM, Greene N White said:

Now I know what you're saying, Buffalo is a good team on the come up. No they aren't. Look at the teams they beat last year, absolute garbage. They had one of the easiest schedules I have ever seen Yeah they went 11-5 or whatever but they didn't actually beat any quality opponents. The Mariota led Titans was their most impressive win and they barely won the game.

Their surprise win against the Cowboys on thanksgiving was a fun game, that's also the point I remember people's expectations for them really skyrocketing for the last stretch of the season.