12th Man Rise Up - Introduce Yourself!!!

showtime

2wf4ftg.jpg

Your life
Username:
State you live in now:
Something unique about you:

Your love of the Seahawks
When did you start following the Seahawks:
What made you become a fan:
Favorite current Seahawk(s):
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):
Favorite moment in team history:

Your interests
Other favorite teams:
Hobbies outside of football:
Favorite movie:
Favorite TV Show:
Favorite band:

• Like 1

I'll start us off!

Your life
Username:  showtime
State you were born in:  Washington
State you live in now:  Texas
Something unique about you:  I never drink coffee or any forms of 'energy' drinks.

When did you start following the Seahawks:  Roughly about nine or ten years old.
What made you become a fan:  My father was stationed in Washington and I just grew attached to Seattle sports.
Favorite current Seahawk(s):  Earl Thomas and Bobby Wagner.
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):  Bobby Wagner, Earl Thomas, Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson.
Favorite moment in team history:  Super Bowl XLVIII - Seahawks defeated the Broncos 43-8

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  Seattle SuperSonics =(
Hobbies outside of football:  Basketball, hanging with family/friends, YouTube, and playing video games from time-to-time.
Favorite movie:  A Streetcar Named Desire
Favorite TV Show:  The Wire
Favorite band:  Tupac Shakur

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Haha. I'm actually a Raider fan but due to living in Montana I get every Seahawks game every week on FOX so i watch them probably more than any other team. I'm such a Jerry Rice fan I even have a Seahawk jersey from the year he was traded to you guys.

Your life
Username:  animaltested
State you were born in:  Seattle, Wa
State you live in now:  Hanoi, Vietnam
Something unique about you:  IDK, I guess that I have spent the last 6 or so years living and working in Asia.

When did you start following the Seahawks:  mid 90's, terrible time to be a Hawk fan. 1997 was about when I was old enough to have the attention to watch an entire game. 1999-2000 was when I really got into, watching every game start to finish and such.
What made you become a fan:  Locality? IDK, nobody around me were huge sports or Hawk fans. My mom kinda.
Favorite current Seahawk(s):  Russell Wilson, Thomas Rawls (I still believe), BamBam, Sherm
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):  Brian Blades, Matt Hasselbeck, Shawn Springs, Joey Galloway, Skittles
Favorite moment in team history:  Super Bowl XLVIII

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  Mariners #mediocrity, University of Washington, Sonics #rip
Hobbies outside of football:  Video Games, Music, Cooking
Favorite movie:  Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Oldboy
Favorite TV Show: Right now? IDK Peaky Blinders I guess. Veep and The Crown have been the only shows I have stuck with as of late.
Favorite band:  As of Late? The National, Kendrick Lamar, Beach House, The XX.

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Haha. I'm actually a Raider fan but due to living in Montana I get every Seahawks game every week on FOX so i watch them probably more than any other team. I'm such a Jerry Rice fan I even have a Seahawk jersey from the year he was traded to you guys.

Ah, my mistake.  I've seen you post in here before, so I thought you were a Seahawks fan.  Nevertheless, you can still introduce yourself since you watch a lot of Seahawks games and hopefully become a regular poster around these parts!

Your life
Username: Riceman80
State you were born in: Arizona
State you live in now: Montana
Something unique about you: 23 broken bones in my life

When did you start following the Seahawks: When I was younger, around 10 or so. They were always on and being a San Fran fan from the time I was born, I followed Ricky Watters cuz I loved watching him.

What made you become a fan: Ultimately, the signing of Jerry Rice but nowadays their one of my favorites defenses to watch play.

Favorite current Seahawk(s): Cliff Avril, Tyler Pickett, Bobby Wagner

All-time favorite Seahawk(s): Ricky Watters, Shawn Springs, Christian Fauria, Michael Sinclair, Marshawn Lynch

Favorite moment in team history: The Earthquake Run by Lynch

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Raiders are my favorite team, Sonics were my team when I was little (was a massive Shawn Kemp fan), LSU Tigers, and Montana Griz

Hobbies outside of football: Playing drums, video games, fishing

Favorite movie: A Clockwork Orange

Favorite TV Show: The Strain or Archer

Favorite band: Sylosis or The Black Dahlia Murder

• Like 1

Your life
Username:  RandomCampBody
State you were born in:  London, England
State you live in now:  London, England
Something unique about you:  I like watching roller blading videos on youtube.

When did you start following the Seahawks:  2010
What made you become a fan: Got interested in the team when Pete Carrol was hired as i liked his enthusiasm, Marshawn Lynch run against the Saints made me a fan and when we drafted Wilson it was cemented as i was a big fan of his from college.
Favorite current Seahawk(s):  Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Bennett Sherman, Kam
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):  Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Bennett Sherman, Kam, Lynch

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  Arsenal FC, England national football team
Hobbies outside of football:  Sports in general, there's very few sports i don't watch including random sports like swimming, track cycling etc, i'm big into gaming, music and movies aswell.
Favorite movie:  My most rewatched movie is the matrix i would say but not sure i would call it my favourite, can't really say one.
Favorite TV Show: Too many to name
Favorite band:  I'm more of a hiphop fan but if we are talking about bands Bloc Party and Asobie Seksu.

• Like 1

Your life
Username:  brazilianguy
State you were born in:  Espírito Santo, Brazil
State you live in now:  Espírito Santo, Brazil
Something unique about you:  I have listened over a thousand music albums.

When did you start following the Seahawks:  2012.
What made you become a fan:  I am generally a Seattle stan, I was getting into american football, the Seahawks had a competitive, young team full of strong personalities, unique QB and a promising defense, seemed like a no brainer.
Favorite current Seahawk(s):  Michael Bennett, Earl Thomas, Doug Baldwin, KJ Wright
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):  Marshawn Lynch, Walter Jones
Favorite moment in team history:  Richard Sherman deflects Colin Kaepernick pass into Malcolm Smith's hands and he completes the interception to seal the SB berth.

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  Fluminense, SuperSonics, Borussia Dortmund
Hobbies outside of football:  Listening to a good, concept, well though music full lenght record, playing poker, smoking marijuana with friends
Favorite movie:  Paul Thomas Anderson's Magnolia, Stanley Kubricks' Dr. Strangelove,.
Favorite TV Show: Current: Better Call Saul. Others: True Detective and Mad Men.
Favorite music outfit: Not one in specific, although I think the first formation of King Crimson, the John Coltrane quartet for "a Love Supreme" and the group Charles Mingus assembled for "The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady" are too outstanding not to be mentioned. Also, Led Zeppelin, Tool and Pink Floyd, and the production group for Kendrick Lamar's "Good kid, m.A.A.d city" and "to Pimp a Butterfly", deserves mention and praise. My current most listened band is BROCKHAMPTON.

Edited by brazilianguy
  • Like 1

Your life
Username: ThirtyOne-EightyNine
State you were born in: Oregon
State you live in now: Washington
Something unique about you: I was SupeRG00F before they changed the forum.

When did you start following the Seahawks: around 8 years old
What made you become a fan: I loved watching football. Asked my dad who my favorite team should be. He said his was Seattle because he was born and lives in Washington. So i started following them too.
Favorite current Seahawk(s): Kam Chancellor
All-time favorite Seahawk(s): Kam Chancellor/Bobby Engram
Favorite moment in team history: That first super bowl snap that went over Mannings head.

Your interests
Other favorite teams: None. They should all lose.
Hobbies outside of football: Video games
Favorite movie: Emperors New Groove
Favorite TV Show: South Park
Favorite band: Meh

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Your life
Username:  Eltagi
State you were born in:  Chester, England
State you live in now:  Chester, England
Something unique about you:  I was a Jethro Tull Mastermind finalist three years running in the early '90s

When did you start following the Seahawks:  Around 1985
What made you become a fan:  Not sure - but it was shortly after Channel 4 brought the sport to the UK Masses
Favorite current Seahawk(s):  Doug Baldwin
All-time favorite Seahawk(s):  John L. Williams, Bryan Millard, Doug

Your interests
Other favorite teams:  Manchester City FC, Kent CCC, Widnes Vikings RLFC
Hobbies outside of football:  Sports in general - used to play Cricket and Volleyball back in the day.  Quizzes, crosswords, natural history
Favorite movie:  For a Few Dollars More, Leon
Favorite TV Show:  I like the uniqueness of Operation Good Guys.  Also, Auto Mundial (best car program on TV IMO)
Favorite band:  Wishbone Ash, British Sea Power - and, of course, Jethro Tull (especially prior to '95)

• 3 weeks later...

2wf4ftg.jpg

Your life
Username: ditchdigger
State you were born in: PA
State you live in now: OH
Something unique about you: I have given up on the Browns after 30 years

When did you start following the Seahawks: today
What made you become a fan: my faltering team was bought by a human underwear stain and became too awful for me to endure anymore
Favorite current Seahawk(s): Nickel Vannett
All-time favorite Seahawk(s): Joey Galloway
Favorite moment in team history: SB48, embarrassing the hated Broncos

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Cleveland Cavaliers and Indians, Columbus Blue Jackets, Ohio State Buckeyes
Hobbies outside of football: cars, home remodeling
Favorite movie: Dazed and Confused
Favorite TV Show: Mr. Robot
Favorite band: Clutch

Been a Browns fan on this site a long time, and just decided recently to give up on the team. I chose the Seahawks, because they came into existence the same year as I did, and lime me, the switched from the AFC to the NFC. Those are the trivial reasons, but the real reason is that I respect the owner more than any other in the NFL. If I was going to leave my team of 30 years because the owner was trash, I would be leaving for a team who had an owner I could respect and support. 

Coming from a forum that has some threads with more Posts than this entire forum will take some adjustment, but I am here to boost those numbers and talk about my new team! I'm in!

• Like 1