Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

Get to know fellow Jets fans on this forum

If you care to add an 11th person, I’m in. 

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

if you have to we can do it in here @xenajets

Cool:

1. What does your own personal fitness regime consist of? 
2. In your sigs you made previously you repped Italy..where are your family from? 
3. Have you had the chance to go there? 
4. Favourite workout? 
5. Favourite workout song? 

41 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Cool:

1. What does your own personal fitness regime consist of? 
2. In your sigs you made previously you repped Italy..where are your family from? 
3. Have you had the chance to go there? 
4. Favourite workout? 
5. Favourite workout song? 

1. 5 days of lifting and one day of strongman training for cardio.  Supplements depends on what I want to experiment with.  Nutrition I generally go lower on the carbs but I've been doing carb cycling as well. 

2. That was from our group haha.  However I am pretty much a split of German and Italian.  I was told great grandpa from Sicily and great grandparents on another side are from Naples.

3. Never been to Italy but I want to

4. Ugh that's tough to pick! I love training bis and tris, I love my Strongman stuff, I love squatting and deadlifting.  As far as program....for strength I LOVE wave loading and for hypertrophy I think my go to is Heavy/Light.  5 sets of 4-6 reps super slow eccentric Front Squat then right into Cyclist Squats for 12-15 reps.  Killer on the quads!

5. Again workout song is all on mood.  I like a little more punch when I lift heavy or do really hard hypertrophy systems.  So Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, my guys Senses Fail for that.  50 Cent and older Kendrick stuff as well.  When I am maxing out I like to go calm with Hans Zimmer.  Interstellar soundtrack or "Time" from Inception for my PRs.

I'm new here, but have been a participant in other Jets message boards for 20+ years.  You can add me if you want.

Figured I’d let everyone enjoy there weekends. So we will start back up with @BlaZeN37 on Monday morning.