Sign in to follow this  
Bobby816

Get to Know @xenejets

It can be fun in some ways; like when you unexpectedly reference something football related and don’t expect that person to have a clue what your talking about and next minute your having a full blown conversation about football which is rare in the UK.

The flip side is when iv seen people repping Jets gear (jerseys hats etc) and after asking them what they think of Darnold they think I’m talking about a nickelodeon program from the 90’s 😬

1. Completely different nowadays, I used to watch games with friends or with other likeminded NFL fans. Now I wait until my wife goes to bed and then watch the game in solitary  usually effing and blinding. 

2. Been fortunate to take a few games in (personal favourite was for my birthday trip we watched the Jets Texans game; Santonio Holmes winner) Watched us at Wembley which was cool. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, xenajets said:

Im a jeweller (Run a family business) 

Edited by NewAge

8 hours ago, JetsFan15 said:

Favorite current and past Jets player?

Current: 

Adams and Darnold 

Past: 

Namath, Revis and Brick

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Other hobbies besides BJJ?

To be honest other than taking the boys their classes; Swimming, Soccer and Bjj I struggle to have time to do much else. 

4 hours ago, xenajets said:

To be honest other than taking the boys their classes; Swimming, Soccer and Bjj I struggle to have time to do much else. 

I hear ya.

Last few questions...

Did you go to college? And if you did... where?

What does your wife do for a living?

Are your boys athletes too?

Yes as part of the football contract we had to attend college which I thought was good. However it’s nothing like the studies in America that are attached to sports. I went to Yale College (not ‘the Yale’) 

My wife became a fully qualified child psychologist. Unfortunately the work was far too intense, she’s someone who couldn’t ‘switch off’ when coming home and the things she encountered in that job was as you can imagine very sad. 

My eldest certainly loves soccer and has done since being able to walk really. The younger one isn’t as interested in soccer but loves wrestling and jiu-jitsu. Although at this age it’s more social learning than skill based. Both thankfully take after my wife in height, (I’m about 6ft) but she’s 5’9 and her father is 6’6. So I’m hoping they get her genes in that department lol.