Panthers sign MVPJ Walker

dtait93

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Should take the job from Bridgewater quite easily.

I'm actually very excited for PJ. I don't know if he beats out Bridgewater, but I'm just happy he's moving up to the next level.

You think any other XFL guys going to get a shot? Shawn Oakman, Jordan Ta'amu, Cam Phillips and Cardale Jones looked great at times, you'd have to think someone would take a flyer on a guy...

PJ Walker played under Matt Rhule at Temple, so a lot of Panthers fans thought this was a possibility.

Gonna be an interesting training camp (if it happens).  Barring injury, Bridgewater will be the starter.  However, Walker vs Allen vs Grier will be one hell of a backup QB battle.  Assuming we keep all 4 QBs.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm actually very excited for PJ. I don't know if he beats out Bridgewater, but I'm just happy he's moving up to the next level.

You think any other XFL guys going to get a shot? Shawn Oakman, Jordan Ta'amu, Cam Phillips and Cardale Jones looked great at times, you'd have to think someone would take a flyer on a guy...

Cardale showed by the end of the XFL season why he shouldn't be in the NFL. Ta'amu and Phillips certainly deserve a shot. I think Ahmad Dixon, Kenny Robinson and Derron Smith showed enough to get into someone's camp too. Those dudes balled out..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Cardale eventually got benched iirc. He regressed back to his norm imo. 

• Like 2