Vita Vea will be a National Star this season

ravishingone

13 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

If only he didn't have such a stupid jersey number for a NT...

Luckily, his name and famous locks will over come the jersey number.  Let s not forget, we have a FB already on the roster   FB #50 Vita Vea.  Can you imagine when he catches his next TD on prime time.

• Like 3

Bowles does a great job handling his snap count. Was wrong about Vea...ill gladly admit it! Coming out it seemed like he was just a 2 down DL. Turns out this huge man can get after it.

Hoping Devin White proves me wrong and becomes the backer we need next to David. Side bar Bucs will get Davis his flowers / accolades before he leaves the game w TB12.

Edited by indifference

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Bowles does a great job handling his snap count. Was wrong about Vea...ill gladly admit it! Coming out it seemed like he was just a 2 down DL. Turns out this huge man can get after it.

Hoping Devin White proves me wrong and becomes the backer we need next to David. Side bar Bucs will get Davis his flowers / accolades before he leaves the game w TB12.

I'm right there with you, as I was against the pick as well. Didn't think he could be an every down DT, but he's become that and an absolute force. He's becoming Haloti Ngata in his prime. I love to be proven wrong when it's beneficial to the team lol instead if vice versa...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm right there with you, as I was against the pick as well. Didn't think he could be an every down DT, but he's become that and an absolute force. He's becoming Haloti Ngata in his prime. I love to be proven wrong when it's beneficial to the team lol instead if vice versa...

Exactly. I am hard on Jason Licht for good reasons but he has definitely covered up for his mishaps.