Predict the surprise cuts

pwny

32 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I usually try to stay out of commenting because it is such a no-win situation

Which is what the team should have done.

"We spoke extensively with Dede, and we believe that going forward, he will be not only a productive member of our team, but our community as well". Suggesting anything that "maybe he didn't do it" just comes off like the same garbage stance the NFL has been doing.

I mean it isn't quite as egregious as the Ravens letting Ray Rice get into a situation where he could be given a standing ovation during camp, but it still plays into the same narrative issues the NFL has.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Which is what the team should have done.

"We spoke extensively with Dede, and we believe that going forward, he will be not only a productive member of our team, but our community as well". Suggesting anything that "maybe he didn't do it" just comes off like the same garbage stance the NFL has been doing.

I mean it isn't quite as egregious as the Ravens letting Ray Rice get into a situation where he could be given a standing ovation during camp, but it still plays into the same narrative issues the NFL has.

I definitely agree with that.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Rashad Greene got cut. Might not happen because of his return versatility, but if they find someone else for that, he may find himself on the outside looking in on the WR depth chart. 

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I also wouldn't be surprised if Rashad Greene got cut. Might not happen because of his return versatility, but if they find someone else for that, he may find himself on the outside looking in on the WR depth chart. 

Such a shame. Really thought he was a steal when we got him. Not sure what happened to him.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:
10 hours ago, iPwn said:

Such a shame. Really thought he was a steal when we got him. Not sure what happened to him.

I meant to mention Greene but completely forgot about him.

Yeah, no idea what happened to him. Dede was definitely drafted as a likely replacement for him though.

Archived