Kyle Allen Traded to the Redskins for 5th Round Pick

Skinsin2013

Good god, it’s a 5th round pick. That’s a very small price to pay for a 24-year old QB with real starting experience that knows your system. People acting like we just dealt away a 2nd or something. A 5th rounder usually ends up being a bunch of nothing. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Good god, it’s a 5th round pick. That’s a very small price to pay for a 24-year old QB with real starting experience that knows your system. People acting like we just dealt away a 2nd or something. A 5th rounder usually ends up being a bunch of nothing. 

Holy snit-- worth it to me that they made a move that YOU don't hate !! I thought you'd blow a gasket ! :D

4 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Holy snit-- worth it to me that they made a move that YOU don't hate !! I thought you'd blow a gasket ! :D

I’m more aggravated at people acting like we just gave up a first rounder. The obsession with late round picks has gotten out of control. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’m more aggravated at people acting like we just gave up a first rounder. The obsession with late round picks has gotten out of control. 

Late round draft picks are important for depth.  You can't keep handing out $3-4 mil per year deals to fill out the roster like they are doing.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Recent Redskins 5th round picks:

Ross Pierschbacher

Cole Colhomb

Tim Settle

Jeremy Sprinkle

Matt Ioannidis

I’m with you I think it’s too high. But idk I can’t really actually see the plan yet. I’m not gonna harp I think it’s someone who can help with the playbook and in camp. But I don’t like the 5 but who knows what picks if any we can replace 

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Recent Redskins 5th round picks:

Ross Pierschbacher

Cole Colhomb

Tim Settle

Jeremy Sprinkle

Matt Ioannidis

There’s two guys out of that group that I’d rather have over a 24-year old QB who has starter experience and knows your system. That’s undeniably more important than a terrible TE, a back up DL and OL. Both who’ve made very little impact. 

• Like 1