Kyle Allen Traded to the Redskins for 5th Round Pick

Skinsin2013

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Add Trevor and give him the same type of help (offseason moves) they have given Haskins is gonna do what to help bring Wins? 

Trevor is an exceptional prospect. One of the best QB prospects ever. So, if Haskins really takes horrible steps backwards - which I can’t imagine - Trevor would do more with less and he’s a very good runner as well.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Trevor is an exceptional prospect. One of the best QB prospects ever. So, if Haskins really takes horrible steps backwards - which I can’t imagine - Trevor would do more with less and he’s a very good runner as well.

How many Wins are they getting with Trevor oppose to Haskins? 

42 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

How many Wins are they getting with Trevor oppose to Haskins? 

I’d say he’s worth 2 or 3. Trevor Lawrence is going to be the most highly rated QB since Peyton Manning probably. Do you even watch college football?

28 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d say he’s worth 2 or 3. Trevor Lawrence is going to be the most highly rated QB since Peyton Manning probably. Do you even watch college football?

Haskins threw 50 TD's in college. So Having him doesn't make me want Lawrence. Give me Tua if your talking taking the best College QB they could possibly get. 

Yet you drafted Haskins now freaking be a professional organization and build around his Talent! You don't replace Haskins with Lawrence or Tua because YOU failed to develop and build talent around him. Draft Chase Young or trade down and make this year about "Culture Change and Competition" across the roster. Don't waste Haskins talent nor fans time being the dysfunction NFL team I'm tired of cheering for. 

I think this move is just fine.  I like him as a backup and I assume Turner likes him.  My only problem is the 1 year deal.  I hate trading picks for short timers.  What if we like him as a backup, we got to pay to keep him next year while he looks for a chance to start somewhere else?

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Haskins threw 50 TD's in college. So Having him doesn't make me want Lawrence. Give me Tua if your talking taking the best College QB they could possibly get. 

Yet you drafted Haskins now freaking be a professional organization and build around his Talent! You don't replace Haskins with Lawrence or Tua because YOU failed to develop and build talent around him. Draft Chase Young or trade down and make this year about "Culture Change and Competition" across the roster. Don't waste Haskins talent nor fans time being the dysfunction NFL team I'm tired of cheering for. 

You've also got to realize that Ron Rivera didn't draft Dwayne Haskins.  He has no loyalty to him whatsoever.  Dan Snyder does. and I am sure he is exacting influence on him now, but if this team plays worse than last season and ends up with the #1 pick?  It's going to be Trevor Lawrence all the way.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You've also got to realize that Ron Rivera didn't draft Dwayne Haskins.  He has no loyalty to him whatsoever.  Dan Snyder does. and I am sure he is exacting influence on him now, but if this team plays worse than last season and ends up with the #1 pick?  It's going to be Trevor Lawrence all the way.  

Yet Rivera isn't talking about replacing it's alot of Fans talking about Lawrence next year if they are in position to draft him. If Rivera doesn't upgrade Haskins offensive weapons/Oline, how is that Haskins fault the Team is possibly in position to draft Lawrence next year? 

• 5 weeks later...