Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Skinsin2013

Montae Nicholson, Others Released

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Complete list:

CB Breon Borders
CB Dee Delaney
S Montae Nicholson
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster

Edited by Skinsin2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow! Slashing of the secondary. 

Sort of. Outside of Nicholson, all those guys were just late season filler.

As it currently stands, the starting secondary looks like this:

CB1: Quinton Dunbar ( :S)
CB2: Fabian Moreau
Slot: Kendall Fuller
FS: Sean Davis
SS: Landon Collins

Obviously Quinton Dunbar looks to be on the way out, but that doesn't seem half bad. Certainly more speed and youth than we had last year with guys like Norman and Rodgers - Cromartie.

Edited by A TRAIN 89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Pretty big news,interesting. 

Culture change. If you're a malcontent and/or don't want to be here, you're gone. 

Culture is important.

Wish the Wizards understood this.

Edited by Skinsin2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So glad this happened. Monte is a walking catastrophe off the field.

Wish we could have traded him for chicken scraps, but eh. 

 

*Edit* Apparently he was cut with a failed physical designation... hmm.

 

Edited by Slappy Mc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This had to happen. A world of talent but just a dummy off the field and never really put it together enough on the field to continue wasting anymore time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Complete list:

CB Breon Borders
CB Dee Delaney
S Montae Nicholson
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster

No... Not Borders! Jk jk I have no clue who that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Culture change. If you're a malcontent and/or don't want to be here, you're gone. 

Culture is important.

Wish the Wizards understood this.

Really? The Wizards don't have a player who doesn't want to be on the team. Save those complaints for that thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long overdue. Bruce should’ve cut him and Callahan should’ve started Apke the second half of last year after the woman died of a a drug overdose at Nicholson’s house. Instead! They let him play & start every game the rest of the year.

If Apke had started the second half of the year we may have found out if he could've been an answer at FS that Nicholson was proving he wasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Really? The Wizards don't have a player who doesn't want to be on the team. Save those complaints for that thread.

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Long overdue. Bruce should’ve cut him and Callahan should’ve started Apke the second half of last year after the woman died of a a drug overdose at Nicholson’s house. Instead! They let him play & start every game the rest of the year.

If Apke had started the second half of the year we may have found out if he could've been an answer at FS that Nicholson was proving he wasn't.

Par for the course under Bruce Allen's direction (I'm looking at you, Reuben Foster.)  At least he was consistent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×