Montae Nicholson, Others Released

Skinsin2013

19 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Sort of. Outside of Nicholson, all those guys were just late season filler.

As it currently stands, the starting secondary looks like this:

CB1: Quinton Dunbar   Fabian Moreau
CB2: Fabian Moreau    JIMMY MORELAND
Slot: Kendall Fuller
FS: Sean Davis
SS: Landon Collins

Obviously Quinton Dunbar looks to be on the way out, but that doesn't seem half bad. Certainly more speed and youth than we had last year with guys like Norman and Rodgers - Cromartie.

FIFY

20 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Sort of. Outside of Nicholson, all those guys were just late season filler.

As it currently stands, the starting secondary looks like this:

CB1: Quinton Dunbar ( :S)
CB2: Fabian Moreau
Slot: Kendall Fuller
FS: Sean Davis
SS: Landon Collins

Obviously Quinton Dunbar looks to be on the way out, but that doesn't seem half bad. Certainly more speed and youth than we had last year with guys like Norman and Rodgers - Cromartie.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f296454f0f3127933f4ee

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Par for the course under Bruce Allen's direction (I'm looking at you, Reuben Foster.)  At least he was consistent.  

Kind of different. Foster seemed to have repeated issues with one woman. Seems to me it was one of those relationships that was toxic for both of them. Outside of that, crickets. 

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Kind of different. Foster seemed to have repeated issues with one woman. Seems to me it was one of those relationships that was toxic for both of them. Outside of that, crickets. 

Remember that Allen claimed him before word came out that it was another fabrication.  Allen didn't care about perception in these cases, only about adding talent.  

18 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Remember that Allen claimed him before word came out that it was another fabrication.  Allen didn't care about perception in these cases, only about adding talent.  

I don’t really care about Bruce Allen. I’m just pointing out the truth about Foster & his issues w/ one woman and again, it seemed like a toxic relationship by both parties. Other than that, he really hasn’t had many issues, I think he may have had something at Alabama but I could be confusing him with Tim Williams who had the gun/weed charges.