MKnight82

Q Dunbar Gifted to the Seahawks

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Shawn Springs said Quinton Dunbar is a average to below average CB in his opinion he stated he wasn’t tested against the best WR’s last year.

I'd bet If we went back and took a look at Your Post about Dunbar play recently they wouldn't match Spring's opinion. 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:13 PM, Skins212689 said:

I'd bet If we went back and took a look at Your Post about Dunbar play recently they wouldn't match Spring's opinion. 

Yeah but I’ll fully admit that Shawn Springs knows a hell of a lot more about DB play then I do and I wouldn't just pass off his opinion as it means nothing bc he knows what he's talking about.

He's more likely right then wrong on this. I mean most games Norman played vs the #1, so Dunny played against #2s most of the last two years. It’s hard to debate that truth.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah but I’ll fully admit that Shawn Springs knows a hell of a lot more about DB play then I do and I wouldn't just pass off his opinion as it means nothing bc he knows what he's talking about.

He's more likely right then wrong on this. I mean most games Norman played vs the #1, so Dunny played against #2s most of the last two years. It’s hard to debate that truth.

Cool he plays the #2 but he did it well. He's a Solid Starting #2 CB in this league when healthy. We all know his story switching to CB from WR. Now that he's gone don't jump on someone else's bandwagon opinion. At least I'm not. 

Shawn and Now You seem to go along with the whole Rivera Culture Change. If a player doesn't want to be here, let them go. I'm for that to a certain degree. Not to the degree I'm letting Dunbar go to a team where his Strengths definitely will be fully used and Strengthend for a 5th round pick. While at the sametime weakening a already weak spot on the team. I don't want to hear about what current players will do, none accept Fuller has proven themselves in the league as quality CB'S. 

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I will say Dunny honestly never did match up against teams 1’s. When he did he got beat big a lot. Not that his coverage wasn’t there but against Cooper and guys with burst in and out their routes Dunny does struggle. He’s got the dog mentality. He isn’t the best player but he competes. He fit into what the old staff wanted to do. Most of my assessment matches Springs except the fact I think Dunny covered enough to keep QB’s going elsewhere and Dunny deserves the credit for that.