I don’t think there will be a nfl season this year.

hornbybrown

Hate to say it but the way your administration is handling this Covid19 pandemic and your lack of universal health care. America is going to be one of the worst hit nations.

I want to be wrong and hope I am but you guys are about to suffer. 

Trump only cares about being re-elected. He only cares about the stock market coming out of this well. Deaths of average citizens don’t worry him.

Good luck!!!

Everyone still gets emergency medical care, they just have to pay out of their pocket (or not, can't get blood from a turnip). It isn't like those who don't have health insurance don't get treatment for illnesses.

No one tries to intentionally make bad decisions, that means more to getting reelected than anything you think he is intentionally doing.

We're all going to suffer to some degree. Obviously areas with high population are going to get hit the hardest. NYC has twice the population of your country so yeah it will spread quickly there. It certainly isn't the time to worry about how this affects politics whether you're a politician or Joe Schmo.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It certainly isn't the time to worry about how this affects politics whether you're a politician or Joe Schmo.

It might be.

Isn't he on the TV right now encouraging people to get back to work, and to take malaria meds?

• Like 1