Sign in to follow this  
CT Cowboy Fan

Travis Frederick retires at 29

He's saying he can't play up to his standards.  Playing well enough was not good enough.  I can respect that.  I wish him well.  This was certainly unexpected.  Huge hole on the o line now.  

God damnit. I hope its not related to a setback with Guillen barre. All the best to him and his family. Health always comes first

Well **** I hope we were looking at Centers cause this just went to neck and neck with DE. Fred and his knowledge with gameplay transformed our line more then anyone. 

Wish the best for him and his family. Man is a warrior. If he wants a place in Dallas in some capacity he will have it. 

...and this makes the signing of Jumbo Joe even more important. Wonder what kind of OL shuffle we will see. 

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Wish the best for him and his family. Man is a warrior. If he wants a place in Dallas in some capacity he will have it. 

...and this makes the signing of Jumbo Joe even more important. Wonder what kind of OL shuffle we will see. 

At this point im not opposed to a center high up in the draft if we like one enough. 

Looney is gonna be that much more valuable goin forward.

what are the CAP ramifications??

Like you all have said earlier, I hope his health is in a good place. That disease must’ve really taken a toll on him. I’m wondering what kind’ve effect does this have on our cap situation. I know he was paid well.

Sucks, but I respect his decision and appreciate that he didn’t retire in the middle of the draft.

McGovern, come on down

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well **** I hope we were looking at Centers cause this just went to neck and neck with DE. Fred and his knowledge with gameplay transformed our line more then anyone. 

No way, we still have Joe and McGovern. Safety and CB are huge needs. 

Edited by Tony7188

Why can't we have nice things? 

Having Joe and McGovern helps, but still...damn it.