Roster Moves

KC_Guy

Putting this one up to have a place to announce roster moves. Everyone is welcome to add or comment ... this will not be part of the database.

First one - the Chiefs had an open slot on the PS after the promotion of Akeem Hunt to the 53. They filled it today:

New practice squad running back George Atkinson is wearing his daddy's old number, #43, for the Chiefs

• 3 weeks later...

Finally the Chiefs placed Chris Conley on IR and signed Marcus Kemp to the active roster.

In other news:

Indianapolis signed OG Isaiah Williams off the Chiefs' PS.

Now they have two open slots on the PS ... more news coming

7 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

Kemp released - thin at WR now ...

Eh, should leave us in the same place as we were in against Pittsburgh as long as Wilson returns. Had Hill, Robinson, DAT, Chesson, and Kemp last week. Hill, Robinson, DAT, Chesson, and Wilson this week. Really no need for a #6 unless there's great ST value or to prepare for injuries. I could honestly argue we don't even need 5 for our scheme. Can't even remember the last time we had a 5 wide set that didn't include at least 1 TE or RB split out wide. Chesson, Robinson, and DAT are just all useful enough on special teams.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I never saw a move to get Revis active. Maybe Revis wasn't technically a Chief until this week and that allowed Travis to play Sunday. Still though. Now we have two TE and Gaines on the roster...

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I never saw a move to get Revis active. Maybe Revis wasn't technically a Chief until this week and that allowed Travis to play Sunday. Still though. Now we have two TE and Gaines on the roster...

Pretty sure Cam Thomas got the axe for Revis but not 100%

Archived