2020-2021 record

Skins212689

Coming off a 3-13 2019-2020 season, I don't see any added pieces that will result in more than 2 more Wins. 

Why should we expect anything more than another 3-13 or 5-11 type record next season? Even drafting Chase Young isn't gonna drastically change the record. He will help make the Deffense better but defense doesn't score points.

Haskins OLine or Supporting cast hasn't been improved. So I'm prepared for another losing season wasting our young TALENT espeically on the DLine.

Payne and Allen both will be up for new contracts pretty soon and I doubt they stay if they aren't Winning here. 

I think 5-11 or 6-10, 7-9 is the absolute ceiling for this roster but I see that as ok. It's a very young roster with a lot of players who are still developing. I want a top 10 pick next year to go with the rest of this young team if we aren't going to be a playoff team and I don't think we will be.

• Like 1

I’d say 5-11, with a range on each side depending on how strong the schedule turns out to be. 

I expect the defense to be pretty good, assuming they add a veteran CB or two. The LB corps is going to stink, but I think the DL will make up for a lot of that and I actually think the secondary will be sufficient at least. 

The offense...the only hope we have for it being better than below-average is the power of prayer. If Guice stays healthy, they get a veteran LT and he stays healthy, at least one of Sims/Harmon can sustain their second half performance over a full season, and Haskins takes big steps in the offseason — I guess it could happen. 

• Like 1