JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Host "lets do a DC game"

Players "Im playing as marvel"

The odd thing is Batman won as "coolest comic book character" in Pickles game.

Dont worry host, Ill play as a filthy DC character. Maybe that robot dude?

Blue Beetle? 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

And me?

tumblr_pv0fye00II1w22ky0o1_400.gifv

bat27.5.jpg?resize=340,245&quality=80&st

Just another beautiful, sunny day in Metropolis, a place of exquisite techno-futurism. Dazzling skyscrapers, light shining from the windows, dominate the skyline. But there are few more beautiful masterpieces of architectural design, even in this earthly paradise, than the Daily Planet.

Inside the newsroom, reporters bustle back and forth, working on stories ranging from the crime reports to gossip columns. In the middle of it all, @Ragnarok and @Blue are having a pleasant conversation around the water cooler. Just another day at the Planet…until it’s not.

The first thing they notice is the sudden light, then the heat, all in a matter of seconds. By the time the sound of the explosion reaches them, only the people on the floors above and below hear it. Everyone else on the newsroom floor, except one, is past caring.

It isn’t long before the Justice League of America shows up; they move in quickly to help contain the damage. By the time the fire is out and the smoke cleared, everyone’s eyes are drawn to a lone figure, kneeling in the debris, a crumpled body in his arms.

Blue is dead. He was Lois Lane, JLA Aligned.

The figure, still wearing the shredded remains of his office suit, can’t believe his eyes. How could this happen? Who would do such a thing? He’s not sure he can do this on his own…but then again, he doesn’t have to. That’s what the League is for, right?

Ragnarok is alive. He is Superman, JLA Aligned.

Today is Day 1. With 22 alive and 22 voting, it’s 12 to lynch.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I didn’t even do that last game! It was a transparent bluff and Finn fell headlong into it, and then I caught lightning in a bottle when you misread your PM. ;)

i like that you maintain that that post you made is what prompted me to vote pickle

• Like 1