JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

1 hour ago, Blue said:

The first Night after the bombing of the Daily Planet had been a difficult one, but as the Justice League came together the next Day to deliberate, they quickly came to agreement that @Dome must be taken in.

The League gathered around Dome, but he refused to go down without a fight. In a flash, he lashed out at them with his super strength, eyes glowing like twin lanterns in the dying sunlight. It was a wonder he lasted as long as he did, but in the end, he fell beneath the onslaught.

Dome is dead. He was Amazo, Android Aligned.

It is now Night 2. Night will end at 2am unless I receive all PMs early.

I just wasted the last 2 hours of my life reading up. Goddammit. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dome was hammered early.

And also, he got 10 votes, enough to lynch him

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Dome was lynched.

Thanks! My bad. My county is going on a stay home order (hard one) starting at 8 PM so had to get some last minute things to prepare for complete isolation except work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and im sorry, mwil.

i thought you played very well as scum this game. no shame on getting caught with an invest

Thanks buddy. I had to balance playing Town centered enough to not get lynched and yet not town enough to draw a hit. Since I was blocked by two factions/town I’d say I overplayed my hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks buddy. I had to balance playing Town centered enough to not get lynched and yet not town enough to draw a hit. Since I was blocked by two factions/town I’d say I overplayed my hand.

You almost had me feeling bad that I got you flustered 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

i almost investigated you day 1, but changed it to josh last minute

I just told blue today to use your post i aleady had in my pm for day 2.

i was kinda thinking i had made a mistake but it worked out

Leave me alive and i will try to get that other scum. not the nice scum on your team :)

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Feels good to nail scum based on thread play.

It does.  Damn I'm good 

tenor.gif?itemid=14574338

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said: